Chapter 9

Once I got back I gave everyone their waters, I went up to the mic and said "Sadly this is our last song of the night. You guys have been an amazing crowd. Everyone better stand up and come up to the stage for this one. If you know the words sing it loud." I finished with a grin.

People cheered and came up to the stage. We were going to play America by Motionless In White. The guitars started and me and the guys all lightly head banged at the same time. This song I didn't play guitar for so I had the mic in my hand thinking in my head when I'm going to sing. Seth started singing but in almost a creepy voice that gave me goosebumps.

"We take medication to be someone else, and we take off our clothes to pay for the bills.

Where downloading content will buy you a sentence and murder is free in the Hollywood hills."

The crowd knew the song and was jumping up and down. I stood up on a black box thing by the end of the stage but not too close that someone could see up my dress, I started to sing.

"And I'm living one big nightmare, the ugly truth has a model face.

Making saints out of useless pop stars.

Where is the intelligence?"

The crowd chanted the words to the rest of the song. I found myself looking for that one guy in the Misfits tank top. I couldn't find him and I was actually disappointed. He probably was a creep or is abusive. Or if he wasn't he would have run away once he found out my living situation.

We ended the song and told the crowd that they were awesome and that it was a pleasure preforming for them. The guys and I walked off the stage and we all were exhausted but at the same time pumped. James high fived us and told us that we were great.

After we drank our waters and actually relaxed Seth looked at me and said "Who was that guy you were staring at?" The rest of the guys looked at me, "What guy?" I asked pretending not to know that I was staring at that hauntingly beautiful guy. But before I knew it I was blushing. "Who was it?" Kyle grinned and lightly hit my shoulder. I blushed more and shrugged and focused on my water as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.

Author's Note

BTW listen to American by MIW it's awesome.

COMMENT, VOTE, AND FAN <3