Chapter 10

Once they stopped teasing me a few of the guys went to the bar to celebrate and probably to hook up with some girls. Which left me alone with James, he looked at me and said "Do you want to hang out here or do you need to go home?" I thought for a second and then said "I need to go home." He nodded and got the keys. I told him wait and that I'm going to go say bye to the guys.

I went out the door into the maze of tables up to the bar where the guys were talking to girls. I went through the maze of tables trying not to look at the people sitting because most of them were staring at me. Once I got to the bar the bartender smiled at me and I smiled back. I went up to the guys and gave them each a kiss on the cheek and said bye. When I did this their next "victims" were glaring at me, I know they want them more now just to make me jealous. I quietly told the guys your welcome and ran off backstage to James.

We went out the back door and I found myself looking around to see if I could find the beautiful stranger again but no luck. Once we got to the car I went in the passenger seat and connected my phone to the car and played Hollywood Undead loudly. I rolled down my window and started singing along while James just laughed at me. It was Everywhere I Go so I knew all the words to it.

At a stoplight it changed to We Are and I was smiling at James and said "Come on get into it bro". He shook his head and said "I'm not the one on stage for a reason" and smiled at me. I shook my head and sang along until we were in front of my house. Bill and his friend's cars were still here... oh god. I unconnected my phone and took a deep breathe. I said bye to James and walked up the porch steps to my personal hell.

Author's Note

Comment, Follow, and Vote