Notice

Hey everyone!

Sorry, it's been so long. My mental health wasn't doing the best and the story was starting to veer off from the original direction I wanted it to. I had to step back and work on my mental health and reevaluate where I wanted the story to go.

I have good news though, the place I go to therapy for called me and I have been transferred to one of their other therapists and our first meeting is this Thursday. Which is great because I've been in a bad mental place since the time of my last meeting with my last therapist and making an appointment with this new therapist.

It's been bad.

Anyways, I'm back and I have rewritten a few chapters and changed a few things that were throwing me off in earlier chapters. Feel free to go back to the beginning and read the story over again. I had to re-read it myself because I forgot where I was in my own story.

I'm not sure when the next chapter will be out but I'll try to have it out soon now that my thoughts are back on track.

I am in school so it might take a while. I have classes on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays so Tuesdays, Thursdays, and the weekends are my only days to write. That is, when I don't have homework or projects to work on.

Also in news, I am working on a Spotify playlist with all the songs in this fic so you can listen along as you read. It's helped me organized my thoughts when writing this and working out plot details. It will probably be out as soon as the fic is done but as soon as I do, I'll let y'all know. For those who don't have Spotify, I can also make a YouTube playlist if you'd like so you can listen to the songs on YouTube as well.

(If anyone wants to make a cover art for the playlist, go ahead. You can message me on Instagram, Tumblr, DeviantArt, Wattpad, Fanfiction.net (All under Alchemygirl8) and let me know if you'd like to. I'm not sure what the dimensions for Spotify albums in but feel free to create an album art if you want to.

Anyway, I have homework I should really be finishing for class tomorrow so I'll get going and start on that.

But I just wanted to quickly thank you guys for being so patient during this time. I apologize again for taking so long.

Until next time!

~Alchemygirl8