A Dilemma

Lance was in his hotel room down the hall from where Hunk and Shay were staying in. Allura, Pidge's, and Matt's rooms were on the floor above them. He hated to admit it but every time his phone buzzed or a notification went off he jumped.

Only to be disappointed it was only a notification from Crossy Road.

He didn't even play that game anymore, why is it still on his phone?

However, when his phone did ring for the first time that night, he practically leaped for it. However, he was confused when he saw it was Nyma calling him.

"Nyma?" Lance asked as he answered the phone.

"Lance, oh thank god you picked up," Nyma said with a sigh of relief.

"Is everything okay? You sound worried."

"It's your parents."

"What about them?" Lance was confused about what Nyma was talking about. However, her next sentence made his blood run cold.

"They know, about you and Keith."

~

"Hello?"

"Acxa, is Veronica there?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah, hang on," Acxa said before Rachel heard her call out Veronica's name. A moment later, Veronica was on the phone.

"Veronica! Thank god," Rachel said with a sigh of relief. "We have a problem."

"I have a feeling this has to do with Lance, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, so you remember Cassandra?"

"You mean Nyma's annoying spoiled bratty little sister who likes to poke her nose into everyone's business? That Cassandra?"

"Yeah."

"What about her?"

"Somehow she found out about Lance and Keith and she outed Lance to dad."

"SHE DID WHAT!?" Veronica shrieked, causing Rachel to flinch from the yelling.

There were a few minutes of silence as Veronica calmed herself down, Acxa coaxing her in the background. Rachel could practically see the anger on her sister's face.

"So what now?" Veronica asked with a sigh.

"I may have a plan to have this backfire in her face."

"Then I'm all ears," Veronica said with a chuckle.

~

"Are you sure you want to do your birthday down here?" Keith asked as he, Allura, and Shay sat in a coffee shop. The group was still down in Millcreek and it was coming close to Allura's birthday.

"Of course," Allura said with a nod. "We're all here so it would just make sense to have it here."

"What were you thinking for your birthday?" Shay asked. "Any big plans?"

"I was thinking we could just go to the bar, just have a night out with us all," Allura said with a smile.

"I can talk to Nat, I'm sure she'd love to help out," Keith said with a smile. "Your birthday is on a Monday and not many people go to the bar on a Monday so it shouldn't be too busy."

"Great, "Shay said with a smile. "I can't wait for it."

"Neither can I," Allura said before she and Shay burst out laughing.

Angel Eyesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें