With This Ring

"Holy shit, we're getting married today," Keith said with wide eyes as reality hit him.

"We are," Lance said with a smile. "Are you doing okay?"

"Fine," Keith said with a forced smile.

That was a lie. Keith could already feel himself stressing out like crazy. His nerves were everywhere. He honestly felt a little sick with how stressed he was.

However, Keith found himself pulled out of his thoughts when a knock at the hotel door echoed throughout the room.

"That would be Shiro and Adam," Keith said with a sigh. "Right on the dot."

A moment later, Keith heard the door open and in walked Shiro and Adam, the twins running to hug the couple. He almost regretted giving them a key to their hotel room.

"Alright," Lance said with a smile. "Let's get this show on the road."

~

Thankfully, Keith didn't take long to get ready. He mostly got to sit and try to calm his ever raging nerves as he watched his friends get ready.

Allura was wearing a beautiful teal dress, her hair loose, and a silver necklace around her neck. Shay was wearing a light green dress with a floral detail on the bodice, a green necklace around her neck, and green earrings. Romelle was wearing a pink dress with a keyhole back and a bow on the back, and a silver necklace around her neck.

His mother was wearing a purple dress with her hair tied up in an elegant bun, and a golden necklace around her neck with matching earrings. Kolivan was wearing black pants, a white blouse, a grey blazer, and brown shoes. Shiro was wearing black pants, a soft pink blouse, a black blazer, and brown shoes. Adam was wearing black pants, a white blouse, a beige blazer, a light blue tie, and beige shoes.

Camilla and Marina were sitting on the other couch beside Shiro and Adam. Marina was dressed in a white dress with a tool skirt, and a lavender sash tied around her waist, her hair tied in a curled ponytail. Camilla was wearing a similar dress but with a light grey sash around her waist instead, her hair tied in a braid behind her neck.

It was an hour until the ceremony. The photographer was in the room taking pictures of everyone getting ready and of the decorations in the room. Her twin, the other photographer, was probably in the room Lance was in taking similar pictures as well.

"Knock knock," Rosa said as she knocked on the door and entered the room. She was dressed in a magenta gown with a black necklace around her neck. "I see you're just as nervous as Lance is," Rosa said with a smile as she sat down on the couch beside Keith.

"Is it that obvious?" Keith asked with a nervous chuckle.

"Only if you let it show," Rosa replied before holding an envelope out to Keith. "This is for you, from Lance."

"Thank you," Keith said with a smile as he took the envelope. "I see he wasn't joking when he said he was writing a letter."

"That boy always stays true to his word," Rosa said with a laugh.

"Will you give this to him?" Keith asked as he got off the couch and headed to the dresser, picking up a similar envelope and holding it out to Rosa.

"Of course love," Rosa replied with a smile as she took the envelope out of Keith's hands. "I'll see you in a bit okay?"

"Okay," Keith responded with a nod. With that, Rosa gave him a short hug and returned back to Lance.

"Can I come to?" Camilla asked hopping off the couch and running over to Rosa.