3 am

Rich and Becca were on a night out with some of the cast members. They got drunk and Rich ends up finding out her secret. The moment Becca woke up the next morning, chaos ensued.
_______

"Richie, I'm tired. I don't wanna go" I pout, glancing at a Rob, who was also reluctant to go due to just finishing the Saturday Night Special. Rich sighs "Come on, guys. It'll be fun. Matt, Misha, Kim and Briana are going. And I think Ruth is going too, Bobbo. We should go too". I felt chills appear on my arms and frowned. This would be a bad idea, I was sure of it. It was almost 2 am and everyone knows nothing good happens after 3 am. "Rich, I'm not sure about this. We should just go to bed," I tell him. He looks at me "What's the harm in having a few drinks?". I glance at Rob as he mumbles "Um... everything". Rich chuckles "Come on, you two. Let's go".

Before long, we found ourselves in the hotel bar sitting with the group. Turned out Ruth was there and Rob changed his mind about this being a bad idea. Which I saw as a betrayal. I was at the end of the booth next to Rich. Then it was Matt, Misha, Kim, Bri, Rob and Ruth. I move a little closer to him before resting my head on his shoulder. I knew he was fine with it. He was currently nursing his first beer. "I still think this is a bad idea, Richie" I mumble to him. He chuckles "Becca, relax. We're fine". I sigh, closing my eyes for a bit. "Uh, oh. I think Bex is bailing out already" Bri laughs. I giggle, opening my eyes "I've been trying to bail out since Rich knocked on my door". Everyone laughs and I sigh, feeling Rich put his arm around me. His hand rubs my upper arm a little.

Later in the night

I wasn't a regular drinker, so I could get drunk pretty fast if I let it happen and I knew Rich could hold his liquor for way longer than me. But he was probably as drunk as I was. I was blaming it on the alcohol, but I knew it wasn't just that. It was partly due to my underlying feelings for him. Man, Freud would have a field day with me. While we were dancing to a slow song, I pulled him a little closer than friends are supposed to be. He didn't seem to mind, but he had tensed up a little. "Bex, how drunk are you, sweetheart?" He asks quietly. I shrug "Don't know, Richie. A lot". He nods "Okay, want me to take you to bed?". I hum "I want you to do everything to me, Rich". His eyes widen and he pulls away from me "Woah, you are very drunk. Come on, let's get you out of here".

Third POV

In reality, Rich wasn't quite as drunk as she was. He was still out of it and a little tipsy, but he knew what he was saying and could still think clearly. And it seemed the closer they got to the room, the more hints she made. By the time he reached their hallway, he had to hold her up to keep her from falling over. He decided to just let her go to bed next time. He sighs "Becca, enough please. You don't know what you're saying". "Yes, I do. Richie, I want you. Please?" She replies. He shakes his head "No, sweetheart. I'm not taking advantage of you". "I'm giving you the advantage. Therefore, it's not taking" She mumbles. He groans out loud a little. It was very difficult for him to resist her. He was in love with her, after all. But that was also why he couldn't do that to her. He stops, then makes her look at him "Rebecca, listen to me. There is nothing that I want to do more than what you are insinuating. Believe me. But we can't, not now. If you still want to when we are sober, we can. But not right now, okay? We're both drunk". She whines quietly, pushing him back into the wall behind him. He gasped a little. "Richie, please. You wouldn't sleep with me sober and I... I need you" She admits. Rich furrowed his eyebrows. Did she really think that? He was quiet for a few moments. He definitely knew of her feelings for him now. He was stuck and not just literally. Although, he could easily slip out of her reach, he had concluded that he didn't want to. He wanted her too, badly and he wanted to show her. But they were still drunk. Her judgement was still clouded and in his book, he would be taking advantage of her even if she said she wanted him. And if they did, he knew in the morning she would freak out. He sighs softly, his eyes trailing down her face "Rebecca, sweetheart. The only reason I'm holding back right now is that we are drunk and it isn't right. And if I start... I don't think I'll be able to stop". "What if I don't want you to stop?" She questions him. He groans "What are you doin' to me, woman?! I'm sorry, Becca. But I can't... I can't take advantage of you". She frowns "Can't or won't, Richie?". He sighs "Both". He gently takes her hands "We can talk about this tomorrow, sweetheart. If you even remember. But right now, you need to sleep this off". She pulls away from him reluctantly, partly because she wasn't sure if she could walk by herself. "I'm sorry, Richie" She mumbles. He moves away from the wall, looking at her in shock "What? No, no. Bex, please don't apologise. It isn't your fault. I shouldn't have made you come out with us in the first place, I should be apologising". She sighs "Richie, take me to my bed". He nods "Yes, ma'am".
_______