When He Comes Home

With my face buried into my arms on my pillow, I had my eyes closed. I was still awake, but I could feel myself slowly drifting. After a few quiet moments, I hear my bedroom door open. I didn't bother to check who it was. I knew it was one of the guys. They were quiet, so quite frankly I didn't care. But when I felt them climb on to the bed and crawl over to me, I immediately knew who it was. I could feel him lie on top of my back, but not enough to put any pressure on me. I felt him move my hair out of the way and then he kissed my shoulder blade. I don't open my eyes as I mumble "Gabe". He quietly hushes me "Shh, shh. It's me, cutie. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up". He was about to get off of me, but I didn't let him as I quickly grabbed the material of his jacket. "No! Gabe, stay" I whine, my words being muffled by the pillow. He chuckles softly "Y/n, I can't stay like this all night, sweetheart. I'll hurt you". I groan tiredly, but let him take my hand off of his jacket. Then he moves to lie down beside me. I slowly lift my head up to look at him. He smiles slightly before reaching to fix my hair, which had fallen in my face. "There's my gorgeous girl" He whispers, making me blush a little. I attempt to push his jacket off his shoulders, but it doesn't quite work. He chuckles lightly "My, my. How demanding you are when you're tired like this. Hm?". I sigh "Gabriel". He shakes his head "You're so cute". He sits up to take his jacket off and then his shirt underneath comes off. He throws them on to the floor before lying back down with me. I rest my head on his chest, pressing myself into his side as close as I can. Then I rest my arm over his torso, his warm skin immediately heating me up. I sigh in content as I close my eyes again. I feel him gently taking my hand to play with my fingers. Then he lifts my hand up to his lips, pressing soft kisses to my knuckles before rubbing his thumb over the back of it.

I bury my face into his chest before mumbling "Gabe". He quietly hushes me "Shh, shh. Don't talk, cutie. You're too tired, go to sleep. We have all the time in the world to talk". I would've protested, but he was right. That's why I fell asleep in his arms not even a few minutes later.
_______

Later

I slowly open my eyes after feeling someone beside me and I see that it's Gabe. He smiles, looking at me "Hi, cutie". "Gabriel, you're still here?" I mumble. He nods "Yeah, I'm still here". I sigh before moving closer to him. He chuckles softly, wrapping his arms around me. I pull away from him and he raises an eyebrow. But when I sit on top of him, he smiles softly. "You know how adorable you are when you do this, right?" He chuckles. I giggle, shrugging before lying on top of him. He kisses my forehead, then runs his fingers through my hair. I sigh "Gabe, can we stay in here all day?". He smiles "Well, I have nowhere to be, cutie". I giggle "I was gonna keep you here even if you did". He hums "Oh, really?". I nod, but don't say anything.

He smiles softly, sitting up to brush my hair back behind my ear. "You know, I seem to remember a time when you hated me calling you cutie" He says quietly. I nod slowly "I know". He smiles again "What would you do if I stopped?". I shrug "I don't know". He hums "What if I called someone else cutie?". I glare at him "Murder. Murder them all". He chuckles, whistling "Ooh, jealous are we?". I pout "Gabriel". He smiles slightly "Don't worry, y/n. Cutie is reserved for you and no one else. I promise". He kisses my cheek softly. I sigh and nod "Okay". He hums "Okay. I hope you know how much I love you, Y/n". I smile, blushing a little before replying quietly "I know, Gabriel". He copies my smile "Good".
______

- WS