*Chapter 2*

"Tinnuel Cúgeredis.."

The elleth's eyes flew open upon hearing a voice call out to her in the darkness that surrounded her. To her surprise, a fair elleth clad in a white robe and black trousers stood before her. Her raven black hair fell down to her knees like that of a cape.

"Who...where.. what?" Tinnuel asked confused

The elleth smiled at the young elleth's confusion.

"Do not fret, I am a friend ... or a guide as you may say.." The noble elleth explain "you may call me Eärmírë"

Though that solved one of the questions that ran through Tinnuel's head, there were many more that still flowed through.

"Why on Earth would someone have a Quenya name at this age? Then again, she could be of the Maiar.." Tinnuel thought in he head "wait... am I going to be guided to the Halls of Mandos? Oh sweet Lord Eru.... please say that I am not dead.."

"You are not dead, Tinnuel..." Eärmírë answered "nor am I of the Maiar... you are in a limbo between time.."

"Limbo between WHAT?!" Tinnuel exclaimed

Before the elleth could answer, a hole of light cracked open and sucked them both in. Yet, she was able to say one last message.

"Tinweriel Isilquessë you shall be!" She cried

Tinnuel did not know what she meant ,but in a few seconds she opened her eyes to see an elleth with raven black hair and an white haired ellon with strange markings upon his fair face looking down at her. Upon seeing Tinnuel open her eyes, their worried expression immediately changed into relief and joy.

"Tinweriel! " the elleth cried as she hugged Tinnuel "I am so glad that you are ok! You have me a fright when you fell off that tall tree!"