* Chapter 11*

Note: I changed the steps Tinnuel has to fulfill in Chapter 4.

Though she was shocked, the elleth showed no expression of it. Instead, the maiden plastered a smile upon her fair face.

"Why hasn't Ëarmírë told me about this?"

"Is that so?" He smiled as his eyes fell upon Tinnuel "I am glad that you managed to heal in time for the festival!"

"Same here!" Tinnuel replied "it would have been dreadful if I were to miss it"

It was then that the trio heard their names being called by Ëarwë and Artanis, who stood along with Findekáno and Nemmiriel. With them were a group of noble- looking Noldo, who also beckon the trio to come.

"Aye! How impatient they are.." Elennarriellë remarked as she turned and pulled then other two elves towards the group.

Upon reaching the group, Tinnuel was then greeted with a big by two identical ellons, whose hair was as red as fire.

"Tinweriel! You are alive!" They squealed in unison "we had though you had passed into the Halls of Mandos!"

"Who are...?" Tinnuel thought

Before she completed her question, Ëarmírë came before her chuckling at the joyful sight.

"Ah... it seems you have met Pityafinwë and Telufinwë, the youngest sons of Fëanaro" Ëarmírë explained "do be warned that they are quite... mischievous"

With that, Tinnuel smiled sweetly and nodded lightly at the spirit. She then focused her attention at the twins.

"Ah! I had only fallen from a tree!" She grinned "such a distance would not bring me to the Halls of Mandos.."

The twins let out a loud laugh as they pulled out of the warm embrace.

"Come!Come! " Telvo ushered "Tyelko and the others have been eager to see you!"

Tinnuel was then pulled towards a golden table (with Ëarmírë following from behind). Upon reaching the table, they were then met with Nelyafinwë.

"My, you took long! we were wo-" He remarked, only to get cut off by a silver haired ellon.

"Step aside Nelyo! Tinwë and I need to settle our bet!" He said

Tinnuel could not helped but to be puzzled, then again, when was she not puzzled?

"Tyelkormo! (Celegorm) " Nelyafinwë scolded "she had just been healed! Now you want to fulfill that petty bet with her!"

Tyelkormo let out a sigh and then turned to face his brother.

"You worry too much , Nelyo!" Tyelko responded "clearly she is fine, are you not?"

Without thinking, Tinnuel nodded.

"Then that is that!" He grinned "now come on! Their waiting!"

It was then, the elleth felt that a force of a million people pushed her though the crowd. In a blink of an eye, she was greeted with... a table of wine!

"Oh my Eru, look at all this wine!.." Tinnuel thought excitedly

"A drinking game!" Nemmiriel and Elenariellë exclaimed together "Tyelko, she is far too young!"

Ignoring the bickering around her, the elleth took the seat in front of her. As an Silvan elf of Mirkwood, she did not mind drinking, though she did not drink that much in Mirkwood.

"Let us finish our bet, Tyelko!" Tinnuel grinned

Everyone could not help but to be shocked at such behavior. Yet none bothered to stop her, for they were curious for the outcome.

With that, they were in for a long night.