*Chapter 8*

The next day, the light of Laurelin poured through the window and onto Tinnuel's face, making it illuminate like that of the moon. Upon feeling the pure light touch her now-fair skin, Tinnuel's eyes fluttered open. Ah..  how good it felt to finally be recuperated.

Rolling out of the comfy bed, Tinnuel then went over to cleam herself up. Adorning herself with a simple blue shirt and black trousers. Weaving her hair in a three strand braid, she then ventured to the door and opened it, only to see Winyarion standing infront of the door.

"Oh... ah... Greetings Winyarion"  The elleth greeted awkwardly

"Greetings Tinnuel!" He smiled "and how do you do on this fine day?"

"Better than Yesterday!" She smiled

"That is good to hear.." He replied "anyway we should get going, for the others are waiting for us.."

Before the elleth could speak, Winyarion took a hold of her fair hand and gently pulled her out of the room.

The elleth's eyes widened in awe upon seeing the Land of Valinor, for it was beautiful. Green was the grass, like that of emeralds and blue was the sky. Ah.. how Tinnuel wished she could look around some more.Yet, she could not, for the Maia walked fast, it was as if they were flyling. Suddenly, Winyarion  pulled the elleth towards him and in a blink of an eye, black wings sprouted out of his back. Though, they were not as beautiful like that of a bird, it was like that of a bat's wing.  

"Hold on, young one.." He said

With that, they flew up high into the blue sky.  Tinnuel wrapped her arms around Winyarion and burrowed her head into his chest, for she did not want to look down.

"Do not be scared, Tinnuel" The Maia smiled "I promise that you will not fall... just look down, I am sure that you will love the view"

Mustering up her courage, Tinnuel turned her head away from Winyarion's chest and looked down at the land that was under them. Her eyes widened in awe when she saw the view of the grassy planes. Yet her favourite was when they passed the forest, for she swore that it glowed in the light of Laurelin.

Time passed and then it was time for the duo to land in the city. To be more specific, it a middle of a festival.

"Thank you!" Tinnuel smiled at the Maia "Thank you so much!"

"It is my pleasure, Tinweriel" Winyarion replied "now let us go me-"

He was then cut off by being pushed away by a blond ellon.

"Tinweriel!" The ellon greeted loudly as he wrapped his arms around the elleth