*Chapter 9*

"Who... what?" Tinnuel thought as she was lifted off the ground

Blue was the ellon's eyes, like that of the sea. Golden was his hair, like spun sunlight. Tinnuel looked around to see if Eärmírë was around to give her a hint of who the ellon could be. Sadly, there was no sign of the mysterious spirit. She then turned her head to Winyarion and gave him a questioning looked.

Winyarion was about to open his mouth to speak, only to be cut off again by another voice.

"Eärwë! Be careful!" The voice called out

The Silvan turned her head to face the owner of the voice. To her surprise , their was a tall and slightly muscular elleth that approached them. Noble she looked and beautiful she was.

"Artanis! (Galadriel) there is no need to be worried ! " Eärwë smiled "she is fine!"

"Why does that name sound familiar...Artanis...Artanis...." Tinnuel pondered

In a few seconds she then remembered... Artanis was actually Lady Galadriel of Lothlorien. Artanis she was named before the ban of Quenya, yet now she is known as Galadriel, The Lady of Light.

"My... she is so beautiful, just like the Tales the Sinda told.." Tinnuel thought

"Ah! How joyful it is to see you well, Tinweriel!" The ellon smiled "I was quite worried for you!"

A soft laugh left the elleth's fair lips.

"You do not have to be worried anymore!" Tinnuel smiled "for I am well... as you can see!"

Eärwë let out a joyful laugh and set the young elleth down upon the ground. He then turned to Artanis.

"See? I told you she is well" He grinned "you worry to much, Artanis"

"Of course I have to worry.. for I do not want her injury to get worse.." Artanis replied "anyway.. the festival is startimg soon! So we must hurry!"

"Let us go then!" Eärwë smiled as he took ahold of Tinnuel's and Winyarion's hand
With that the elleth and the Maia were then dragged towards the festival. On reaching their destination, they were then greeted by their beloved friends.