*Chapter 5*

"Tinweriel!" Nemmíriel cried as she shook the unconscious elletth "please wake up!"

Yet her cry did not heed the elleth, for she did not wake up. Nemmíriel then turned to face the white haired ellon, her expression full of worry.

"What on Earth is happening, Winyarion?" She asked "first, she fainted off a tree... now she claims to be 'Tinnuel Cugeredis' of Mirkwood!"

Winyarion stood silent for awhile , yet then he suddenly spoke.

"I feel that Lord Mandos will have some answers for us.." He said "wait here, and I shall speak to him of her... injury.."

With that, Winyarion ventured out of the Healing Halls to journey to the Halls of Mandos.

*********

The white haired ellon had just entered into the Halls of Mandos. He then strode through the halls that were full of darkness, the only thing that had brought light into the gloomy hall was some eerie looking white and blue lanterns that hung onto the walls. Upon reaching the throneroom, the ellon bowed before a tall and fair man with raven black hair and cold pearly white eyes, if one looked under his hood , they could see that there were black markings painted upon his fair face.

"Rise, Winyárion" The white eyed man commanded in his mighty voice

On hearing the command, Winyárion rose to look up at the mighty man.

"What is it that you seek?" The man asked

"Master Mandos, it is about Tinweriel Isilquessë..." Winyárion began "for she had been inflicted with a serious injury, that has not only affected her in body, but also in mind..."

"In the Mind?... please explain more.." Mandos said

Winyárion nodded and continued to explain the situation.

"She claims that she is Tinnuel Cúgeredis of Mirkwood..." The Maia told the Valar "and she also claims that she was chased off a cliff by orcs...yet, there are no such things on Valinor.."

On hearing the Maia's explaination, the Valar then closed his eyes for a few minutes. He then suddenly opened his eyes, only that they glowed like that of the stars of Varda.

"These creatures and lands.... are distant.." He said in a trance like tone"in both time and space..."

"Time?" Winyárion asked "what do you mean distant in time?"

"She is not of this time... yet she is of this world... or will be.." Mandos continued

Winyárion eyes widened in shock, yet he could not believe in what the Valar said.

"What?!" The Maia exclaimed "how is she not of this time? She was surely born in Valinor! Please... explain more.."

"Her body is that of a Noldor of Valinor... yet her soul is that of another elf.." Mandos said

With that, The Valar broke out of the trance.

The Maia was still shock from the news, yet he still did not get how Tinweriel's soul was that of another elf.

"What should I do to help her?" Winyárion asked

"Guide her through Valinor, let her visit family and friends..." Mandos told the Maia "yet, be careful of who she becomes close to... for that may cause her doom.."

Upon hearing that , the Maia nodded and was about to turn back to leave. But he turned to face Mandos one more time.

"Will I ever get to see Tinnuel Cúgeredis?" He asked

A small smile appeared on Mandos's fair face.

"You shall...yet you will have to be patient.."