*Chapter 15 *

Exile fell upon the House of Fëanor and they were forced to live within Formenos. Many of the Noldor, including Ëarwë and Elenariellë, followed Feanaro into exile.

Being in the body of Tinweriel and due to her task, Tinnuel was forced to follow Fëanor into exile. Nemmíriel and Winyárion were quite saddened on hearing the elleth's decision, though there was no bitterness in their heart, for they knew she had no choice.

Under an ancient tree within a grassy plain, there Tinnuel laid, pondering of what was yet to come. It was then, Ëarmírë suddenly appeared alongside the elleth, for she could not help but to be concerned for her well being.

"You have been extremely quiet for these passed days, Tinnuel" The spirit remarked softly "tell me.. what bothers you?"

A sigh passed from the lips of the elleth as she leaned back again the tree trunk.

"I know what shall come to pass after this..." Tinnuel said "and I suppose you know too.."

"Indeed what shall happen soon is not an action you wish to take part in.." The spirit responded "though what I advise you to do is harm no one with the sword, but in a way where no one is killed.."

"Yet what of the Oath?" Tinnuel inquired "should I take it?"

"Nay, for that is theirs to take.." Ëarmírë spoke "rather than that, take your own Oath"

Before Tinnuel could respond, a fair voice called out to her from behind. Turning around, she saw Ëarwë walking towards her.

"There you are!" Ëarwë laughed "I was looking all over for you!"

"Ah... Is that so?" Tinnuel smiled

Taking a seat beside the elleth, the ellon began to proceed on the conversation.

"Many are worried about you, Tinwë" The ellon remarked

"Why is that?" She asked

"Well.. you have been secluding yourself" He spoke "we barely see in the palace... tell me, what is wrong?"

"It is just... so much has happened, Ëarwë" The elleth sighed "I do not know how to deal with such chaos.."

"I know.." He sighed "let us just hope it diminishes soon.."

It was then , Tinnuel caught sight of something within the side of her eye. She turned around, only to see a cloud of smoke and ashe within the distance. Though it was no ordinary smoke from a mere fire, it came from the Palace!

"Ëarwë, look!" Tinnuel exclaimed as she pointed to the smoke

"It is coming from the Palace!" He cried

Without further ado, they sped towards the palace, hoping that no one has been harmed.

Upon reaching their destination, they were met with a horrible sight. King Finwë laid upon the ground, in a pool of his own blood. Alongside him, Fëanor mourned for his fallen father. Such a sight caused Tinnuel's heart to burn with anger, for she knew who had done this deed.

****
Within the city of Tirion, there the Oath was sworn. Though Tinnuel swore no Oath, but rather stood and watched the scene unfold. Soon enough the Noldor were attempting to negotiate with the Teleri.

Her stomach twisted as the chaos increased, for she knew what was yet to come. The elleth pondered as to how she and potentially everyone could avoid such a calamity, yet there was none.

"Tinwë?" Elenariellë spoke "are you ok?"

Tinnuel broke away from her reverie and turned to face the noble maiden before her.

"Ah.. I am fine, Elenë" She smiled "how is the negotiation going?"

"Not too well, from what I have heard.." The elleth sighed "those Teler are quite stubborn.."

Suddenly, a witty idea popped into the elleth's mind.

"Where are they?" She inquired

"Near the docks, why?" Her 'sister' asked

Without answering her question, Tinnuel gathered her small bundle of luggage and dashed towards the docks, leaving Elenariellë pondering as to what her sister was plotting.

Upon reaching the docks, the silvan was met with Fëanaro and Maitimo, who both seemed quite stressed out. From behind them she could see two mighty looking elves, most probably the negotiators. Spotting Tinnuel, Maitimo then ran up to greet the maiden.

"Greetings, Tinweriel" He smiled "what brings you to the docks?"

"I just wanted to see if both you and your father are fine.." She answered "are the negotiations going well?"

"Nay.." The prince sighed "we will discuss more later, for we are all weary.."

"Ah.. I see.." Tinnuel spoke "well... I shall see you at camp then, for now I shall abide at the sea!"

With that they parted ways. Soon enough, she found the Telerin lords who Fëanor and Maitimo had been conversing with. Mustering up the courage, the elleth then walked up to the elves.

"Pardon me, are you the owner of these boats?" Tinnuel inquired

"Indeed, I am" He answered "and who might you be?"

"Ah..I am Tinweriel Isilquessë" She answered "um.. may I ask your name?"

"Tinweriel, that is a fair name indeed" The ellon remarked with a smile"I am Olwë, King of the Teleri"

It was then the elleth's heart stopped on hearing those words. Before her was one of the most greatest Elven Kings, whose line is most renown.

The elleth knew that she had to make a good impression I hopes to get the boats peacefully. She made sure neither nervousness nor fear was prominent in her voice.

"King Olwë, I know that these boats are quite precious to you all, for they are made by the sweat and blood of your people... " She began

All of a sudden, a scream emitted from afar. Soon enough, armored Noldor raided the Harbor, slaughtering every Teleri in sight.

"Run! King Olwë-" Tinnuel cried only to get cut off by a hard object bashing her on the back of her head.

Everything then faded into darkness.