*Chapter 3*

"Umm... I think you are mistaken.." Tinnuel said "my name is not 'Tinweriel' it is 'Tinnuel' "

Upon hearing that, the elleth stayed silent for a few seconds and then let out a gentle laugh like one would after a jest. Yet the white haired ellon stayed silent

"Ah, Tinweriel... you have such a creative mind" She smiled "or maybe it was because of the fall from that tall tree..?"

"Tall tree?!" The Silvan elleth exclaimed "I certainly did not fall off a tall tree! I was chased off a cliff by orcs"

On hearing that, the raven haired elleth cast a worried look to the white haired man.

"Orcs?" He asked "there are no such things as Orcs in Valinor, Tinweriel.."

The Silvan elleth's heart then stopped as she heard the word 'Valinor' escape from the ellon's mouth.

"Valinor?!" She exclaimed "how am I in Valinor ?! I was in Mirkwood a few seconds ago! I did not even hear the cry of the Gulls yet! Surely you are jesting..."

"Cry of the Gull?" The black haired elleth repeated "what nonesense are you blabbering? Mirkwood! What kind of place is that? Sounds like a place where barbarians live!"

Upon hearing the elleth's words , Tinnuel blood started to boil. Oh how she just wanted to lunge at the elleth right now and escape the Halls. Yet that all stopped when she saw Eärmírë appear behind the elleth, it seemed that she was signaling her to look at the Mirror that was right across from the ellon. Obeying her command, Tinnuel turned her head to face the Mirror. Blood drained from her face upon seeing her reflection, for her chocolate brown hair had turn raven black.

"NOOOOO!!" Tinnuel screamed "THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! MY HAIR!MY HAIR!"

After that, everything faded into darkness.