*Chapter 6*

After his encounter with Mandos, Winyárion had travelled back to the Palace Halls to reunite with the two elleths. Upon reaching the Healing Ward, the Maia entered the room to see Tinnuel (or Tinweriel) sleeping on the comfy bed and Nimmíriel sitting upon a chair that was beside the bed. On seeing the Maia enter, the elleth rose from her chair and approached Winyárion.

"What has he told you, Winyárion?" The elleth asked softly

Winyárion sighed and proceeded to tell Nimmíriel everything Mandos had explained to him. After the explaination, the elleth's mouth opened in shock.

"That cannot be!" She said loudly "how could she be of another time!"

"Shh!" Winyárion said "it is only her soul, Nimmíriel... nothing else."

"But how?! " The elleth asked "are you sure Mandos has not tricked you?"

Suddenly the two elves heard Tinnuel's voice from behind.

"Whatever Mandos has told you... was right" Tinnuel said groggily "I am of another time..."

Turning to face the tired elleth, Nimmíriel then walked towards the bed.

"Wait... so you are not Tinweriel?" She asked

"I am Tinnuel... yet I am in the body of Tinweriel... oh so it seems" Tinnuel replied softly "it seems that instead of going to the Halls of Mandos, my soul travelled to her body..."

Winyarion was about to speak, only to be cut off by the door opening. He and Nemmíriel turned around to see three ellons walk into the room. The first one, who was also the tallest out of the three, had long wavy red hair that was weaved into a braid and piercing light grey eyes. The second, had long spiky golden hair and kind blue eyes. The last, had gold weaved into his jet black hair and kind dark grey eyes.

"Findekáno!" Nemmíriel smiled as she ran to embrace the black haired ellon.