*Chapter 7*

"Oh... my... Eru... it' s the Valiant... FINDEKÁNO (Fingon)!" Tinnuel squealed happily in her mind "and wait... is that Nelyafinwë Maitimo (Maedhros)? Ambaráto Aikanáro (Aegnor)... Oh my Eru... they are more handsome in person!"

Tinnuel's thought's were then cut off by a mere voice in her head.

"Oh my.. someone fancies the Three Noldorin Princes.." Eärmírë grinned "well.. I have bad news for you.."

"It seems my fair wife got here before me.." Findekáno grinned as he embraced Nemmíriel

"WHAAAAAAAT?!" Tinnuel exclaimed in her head

The spirit laughed at the elleth's reaction, yet she did not say a word and watched as the scene unfolded.

"Of course I would get here before you.." Nemmíriel smiled "for I am always on time.."

The golden braided ellon looked up at Tinweriel and approached the injured elleth.

"I am glad that you did not have severe injuries , Tinweriel.." Findekáno smiled "from what I have heard from Eärwë, you had quite a fall.."

"Ah.. yes.. I did.." Tinnuel smiled "it was quite a long fall.."

"A long fall that made me land in another time..." Tinnuel thought

"Aye... you were lucky that Eärwë was with you or who knows what would have happened .." Ambarato grinned

"Ah.... true.." Tinnuel replied quietly

Sensing Tinnuel's discomfort, Winyarion decided to step in.

"Tinweriel needs to rest right now.." Winyarion smiled "so it would be best if we took our leave... right now.."

"But we had just arrived..." Nelyafinwë replied

Nemmíriel turned to face the red haired ellon.

"Winyarion is right, Nelyo" She said softly "Tinweriel needs a lot of rest..."

With that, the Noble elves bade farewell and left Tinnuel to rest. Laying herself down, the silvan elleth then drifted off to sleep.