* Chapter 12*

Her head was filled with agony when she had awoken. Within but a second, Ëarmírë appeared before the elleth.

"That was quite a night" She remarked with a grin

Groaning, Tinnuel then rose from her comfy bed and faced the beautiful spirit.

"I... am not doing that again.." Tinnuel stated as she walked towards the mirror.

A soft laugh parted from the spirits lips on hearing the maiden's response. She then followed alongside the elleth and watched as she fixed herself up.

"So... how do you find the kin of Fëanaro?" Ëarmírë inquired as she twirled a lock of her raven hair.

The elleth suddenly paused and slowly but surely,the right words began to flow to her tongue.

"They... are not what the tales have described them, for they are quite...kind?" She responded as she resumed her actions "though I have only met five out of the seven..."

A small smiled appeared on Ëarmírë's lips, she then made her way towards the window and gazed afar.

"Ëarmírë?.." Tinnuel asked

"Yes?" The spirit responded

"About those tasks I have to fulfill.." Tinnuel began "who are those people I have to save?"

The maiden then turned to face the elleth.

"Let us just say that you have met two of them" She responded

"There were many that I have met" Tinnuel sighed

"Here is a hint...a ellon with hair that is spun sunlight and maiden who married a gentle prince"

"Can't you just tell me their names?" Tinnuel asked

"Where is the fun in that?" Earmire chuckled 

With a sigh, he Silvan elleth pondered for moment, but she ended up becoming more confused, for there were many golden haired ellons and princes that attended that festival.  As she thought about the hint some more, she realized that there were two people that matched the description, and both were close to Tinweriel.

"Earwe and Elenarielle?!" Tinnuel exclaimed