Chapter 40: The Kiss

Chris' Pov

We've been probably searching in the forest for hours but there's still no sign of her.

Argh! Where are you Aviela?! But wherever you are, please. Please be safe.

"Tama hinala ko na hindi talaga siya si Avie! Tch. Copycat" Amethyst said.

Sa dinami dami ng lalaki ay mas pinili niyang sumama sa akin. Tch. "How did you know?" I asked her. Well, I have an idea in mind kung paano niya nasabi na hindi siya si Avie.

"Aviela never calls me Amethyst. She always calls me Loise"

I was right.

"Eh ikaw ba? Paano mo nasabi na hindi nga siya yung girlfriend mo?"

"She's too clingy. Aviela isn't like that. Plus, on the day that she just appeared, she said something. Like she said that the stabber was a girl. When actually, we have no idea if it was a boy or a girl"

I nodded and my eyes squinted as I saw a glimpse of an abandoned house somewhere not that far from us. "Let's look over there" I told Amethyst as I pointed out the house.

Di rin nagtagal ay nakapunta na kami sa bahay. Hindi na rin ako nagdalawang isip para buksan ang pinto.

"Eww oh my gosh! What's this?! It's wet!" I immediately looked on the ground and pointed a flashlight on it in order for me to see clearly what it was.

"Water? Why is there a flowing water on the floor?" I asked myself.

Sinundan ko naman ng tingin kung saan nagmumula ang tubig na iyon at nanlaki ang aking mga mata nang makita na nanggagaling ito sa isang napakalaking drum.

I can't help it but to feel terrified as I sense that Avie might be in that place!

"Avie" I uttered as I ran near the water drum and opened it.

"Shit. Aviela" I immediately lifted her up and lay her down on the floor.

I tried waking her up by tapping her on the cheeks.

"She's not breathing!" Amethyst yelled.

Inilapit ko naman ang aking tenga sa may bibig niya. And I can her and feel her faint breathing.

There's still chance!

I had no choice but to conduct a CPR.

'Please Avie. Please wake up. Baby, please wake up'

*****

We're now here at a clinic. Well, there is a town before the forests or our campsite so we brought my girlfriend here at the town's clinic.

She's still unconscious for now. And her brother is beside her. While I, and Amethyst are sitting here on a sofa.

Pinabalik na namin iyong mga kasama namin sa campsite. And supposed to be Amethyst should be with them but she insisted on staying.

Earlier, the CPR I did on her was a success. She woke up a bit and coughed the water out.

Luckily, we found her not super late. When we arrived, that was the time where she can't hold her breath anymore so normally she passed out.

Di rin nagtagal ay nagising na si Avie.

"Avie" Her twin said. "How are you feeling now?" He asked.

Avie smiled a little. "I'm a bit fine now"

Lumapit naman ako sa kanya at seryosong tumingin. "Thank you for finding me, my gangster detective" she told me.

I sighed in relief. "Do you know who did that to you?" I asked.

"Tch. Malamang yung nagpanggap bilang siya" Maarteng sabi ni Amethyst.

Di ko naman siya pinansin.

Tch. Pilosopo.

"No other than that girl" Avie said as she gritted her teeth in anger.

"Her again?" I asked and she just nodded.

I knew we shouldn't have given her chance!

"Her? Sino?" Amethyst asked as she was really confused and curious at the same time.

"Shall I deal with her?" Neo, asked seriously and I can sense his blood lust for that girl.

Avie then held his hand. "Just talk to her and expell her. Don't you dare abuse her physically" she told him.

"Tch! No way! After what she did to you my precious twin? I'd never forgive her!"

"Twinnie, kuya Arvin would be mad at you. Mom and dad would also be disappointed if you'd end up hurting a girl"

Amethyst sighed. "Then I can hurt her right? I'm a girl" Amethyst said.

We all looked at her and I saw how Avie smirked. "Yes you may" What the?! Is she serious?! "But don't be too cruel" she added.

*****

Avie's Pov

3 days have passed and we're now back here at the school.

Everybody is also gossiping about the new teacher here at Eirene academy. They said that the new teacher is good looking.

But I don't care! I actually don't like him being here especially when that new teacher is now the new principal! How can kuya Arvin agreed to make the new teacher as the principal?!

And worse, how dare this new principal to add night classes!

"Hey Aviela! Stop spacing out. We're still doing our rounds" Erick said. "Dun naman tayo sa kabilang building. Let's check how are the classes doing"

I rolled my eyes and pouted. "We've been doing this for hours! Don't you get tired Erick?" I asked him.

He chuckled. "Siyempre napapagod rin but we don't have a choice do we?" He said. Then he came closer to whisper on my ear. "The new principal might be one of the Melas Oneiros org"

My eyes grew widened out of shock. "But the principal is also close with Keisha---" I wasn't able to finish my sentence when a realization hit me.

I looked at Erick and he just nodded. "Its possible"

Omg. Keisha? Really?!

"Want me to keep my eyes at her?" I whispered.

"No. Just focus on Amethyst" I nodded.

Nagpatuloy naman kami sa paglalakad lakad. Inilibot ko na rin ang aking paningin at ang nakakuha ng atensyon ko ay iyong classroom na walang tao pero biglang bumukas ang pinto.

Napangiti naman ako nang makita si Chris at tumakbo na sana ako papalapit sa kanya nang magulat ako sa nakita ko.

"Avie---" Kahit si Erick na hinabol ako ay bigla ring napatigil at gulat na gulat sa nangyayari.

Mga walang hiya!

Sa harap ko pa talaga?!

Akala ko ba ako lang?!

B-bakit ganto?!

Kailangan ko ba talagang makita na maghahalikan sila?!

"C-Chris" tawag ko.

Agad naman na napalingon sa akin si Chris at kitang kita rin sa kanyang itsura ang pagkagulat. "A-Avie! B-baby"

Agad na umiwas ako ng tingin at mabilis na naglakad papalayo.

I can hear Chris calling me but I was too mad to stop from walking and face him.

"Avie! Avie wait!"

How dare he?! Ang sakit ah! Ang sakit sakit!

What did I do to deserve this?!

I remained faithful and loyal to him! But why?! Why did he make a fool out of me?"

Am I worthy of this?!

I hate him! I hate her! I HATE EVERYONE!