Chapter 49: Make a move

Keisha's pov

"Let's not waste anymore time. My dearest daughter, you've did your best. We are now to capture the two ladies" My father, the king said.

What he said made my eyes grew wide. "D-Did they completed the drugs?"

My father then smirked at me. "Yes. Its time to test it on the chosen test subjects. We have to capture them now" 

Then my cousin, the school's new principal walked in. "Sir, I had sent the men to capture the two girls" she said, smirking.

*Gulp* I didn't know anything about this! I wasn't aware of this! How?! Why?!

My cousin came closer to me and whispered. "I guess I deserve to be the next heiress. And not you"

I angrily looked at her, then I looked at my father. "Father, what is this? Why didn't you tell me that the drug was already completed?!"

"It's still not completed yet. That's why we need the test subjects for now. But didn't your cousin told you about this? I ordered her to let you know about this amazing news"

"She did not!" I angrily said.

My cousin then kneeled in front of my father. "I am so sorry. I forgot to tell her since she was indeed busy at school. She cannot let her grades go down right?"

"You may leave. My daughter, come here. We still need to talk about you being in the next leader"

I smirked at my cousin when I saw how angry she was.

She stood up and was about to leave. But I whispered to her before she could leave. "No matter what happens, no matter what you do, you will never be the heiress" And before I could even hear a word from her, I walked towards my father. And then she left the room.

"Father" I called.

My father, the king, then sat down on his swivel chair, still holding onto his wine glass as he slowly mix the wine.

"How is our second test subject? Is she still alive?" he asked me.

I gave him a nod s an answer. "Yes. But she's still in the hospital, still in a coma. And Jamaico, she's really hard to capture"

He nodded and took a glance at me. "Well, we can deal with the Jamaico soon. For now, that Fernandez would be enough to be our first test subject. For indeed, she's still in a coma. Madali pa nating makukuha. At doon rin natin sa kaniya makikita kung gaano kaepektibo ang proyektong ito"

I smiled at him. "Yes indeed Father" 

He then smiled at me. "You're gonna be the queen of this organization. I trust you my daughter. I know your capabilities as well. You will never let this organization down"

'I'm sorry father. Looks like I'm gonna be the downfall of this org'

"Thank you father. But may I ask? My cousin is also smart and responsible. She is also strong. She's older than me so why give it to me? I'm still a kid"

"Keisha, darling. I know your cousin's capabilities as well. I raised both of you. But, your ocusin Lily, is nothing to be compared to you"

"But why did you agreed for her to become a teacher-principal in our school?"

"To help you with your job. I trust you indeed. But like what you said, you're still a kid. There are some things you can't do without the help of an adult"

"I see. I understand father" I said. "I should go now father. I still got some paperworks needed to do at school"

"Take care my daughter"