Chapter 46: Captured

Keisha's Pov

I was walking to the school when I saw how the students kept on reacting. They were all running to a one direction.

I was curious of what was happening so I called out somebody who was also running and asked her of what was happening. "The big screen says that Aviela Fernandez is in a critical condition and she's in a hospital right now"

And from what she said, I got shock. I immediately ran towards the school's big screen and there I saw Aviela lying down on the bed unconscious and she has many stitches.

What happened?!

So it looks like they arrived late.

"Who the fuck did that?! Who the fuck put and showed that on the big screen?!" Erick, angrily said.

Lahat naman ay agad napalayo sa kanya. He's with his gang, the black thunder. And... why is the black thunder and dark devils together?

"Now that you've seen it, she's been in an accident. Let me just remind you. Not to tell anyone about a single hint from what you now know" Chris said, as he looked at us, the students with a death glare.

"Geez! The gangsters are back"

"Scary. I'm having chills"

"They really are protective to her"

"I wish I could be Avie"

I rolled my eyes at magsasalita na sana sa babaeng nangangarap na maging si Avie nang maunahan ako ni Amethyst. "You wish you could be Avie? Edi sana ikaw na lang nasa ospital! Tch! Alis nga sa daan ko! Bitch" pataray na sabi ni Amethyst at marahas na binangga niya sa braso ang babae kaya't medyo napaatras ito.

I sighed at napalingon kay Erick nang makaramdam ako ng may nakatingin sa akin.

Pinaningkitan niya ako ng mga mata at di rin nagtagal ay umalis na siya dito.

Napailing na lang ako at pumunta sa isang lugar dito sa eskwelahan na kung saan ay walang tao at tahimik. 

Balak ko sana tumambay sa mini garden ngunit habang naglalakad ako papunta doon ay may bigla na lang nagtakip ng aking ilong at nawalan na lang ako ng malay.

*****

I slowly opened my eyes and everything was dark and blurry. 

What the--- What happened?! And why am I tied up on a chair?!

"Hmmp!" I tried to create a sound but to no avail, no one would hear me if my mouth's covered with a duck tape.

"Ah so you're awake" Napalingon ako sa kaliwa, sa may pintuan nang nagsalita ang isang lalaki.

Sino siya?! Is he part of--- indeed. He is indeed part of the Dos Lunas organization. How am I so sure? 

I saw his necklace with a bishop pendant.

"I'm not here to kill you so don't worry. I'm also just following orders from our king. So, the king asks if you're really on our side?" he asked as he removed the tape that is covering my mouth.

He knelt on one knee in order to look at me comfortably.

"Whether I'm your ally or not, you won't trust me"

"Tsk. I repeat, are you an ally or not?"

"Both" I coldly answered as I stare into his eyes. 

I can't see his whole face since he is wearing a mask.