Chapter 41: Ruined

Chapter 41: Ruined

Chris' Pov

Amethyst and I were just taking rounds on the school and when she got bored, she just pulled me inside an unused classroom.

In there, she confessed about what had really happened in the past. Why she left me.

She was being used by her father as a lab rat for experiments. She was too naive before and then she was too afraid to escape since her father doesn't even let her out of the laboratory.

Then a day came where she had the chance to escape. And this just this year, she decided to come back here, with us.

I felt sorry for her but I really don't care about her anymore. So she followed me as I stormed out of the classroom.

She even held my hand and made me face her. "Hey, I still love you" she said.

"But I don't. Just move on Amy. Forget about me"

She then smiled a little. "Fine. I'll forget you if...." a smirk then formed into her face. "If you'll kiss me"

"What?! Are you crazy? No!" I yelled.

But my eyes grew out of shock when she just kissed me!

I was too surprised to even move.

The kiss didn't last that long and I was mad at her but I felt more pain when I turned around and saw my girlfriend, staring at us, trying to hold back her tears.

"Avie" I called.

Then she began running away from us.

"Avie! Aviela! Wait!" I yelled as I chase her.

"Avie!" I caught her hand so we both stopped from running. Pero tinabig rin niya ang kamay ko. "Avie please. I can explain--"

"No! Its all clear now. Its all clear! I knew that she was your ex from the beginning. But I did nothing! Its because I trusted you! I loved you!" She cried.

"Baby---"

"You are a perfect couple. Be happy together ha?" She said.

I shook my head and held her on both of her shoulders. "Avie. Listen! I can explain! Walang kami---" she cut me off as she removed my hand on her shoulders.

"Dahil may tayo pa" then another tear fell from her eyes. "okay don't worry. From now on, wala na tayo. I'm breaking up with you. You can be with her"

"No its not what you think it is. She said na titigilan na niya ako if I'll kiss her---" again, she cut me off.

"So you kissed her? That's not an excuse" tumakbo siya habang pinupunasan ang luha. and I wasn't able to run after her.

"Tol?! The fuck?!" Neo hissed and then he chased his sister.

I guess he accidentally saw it too huh.

"She kissed me even though i dont want it"

*****

Erick's Pov

I wanted to follow Avie after she ran away, but her twin brother was already after her so I came closer to Chris and tapped him on his shoulder.

"You didn't initiated the kiss, did you?" I asked him.

He then shook his head as he looked down. "No. I didn't. I was too shock to even react. Now, Avie's mad at me. She just broke up with me. No! I don't want it! I want her!"

"Then do your best and have her back" I said before I left him.

I then followed that girl, Amethyst who is inside an empty room.