Epilogue

Epilogue

Avie's Pov

"Checkmate, Mr. Travez"

Mr. Travez then smirked. "Oh but a king cannot check its opposing king"

Erick shrugged and smiled. "Yes but look at you right now. Being surrounded by my officials. No where to run now"

"Father. Please admit defeat" Keisha begged him.

"I only wanted to protect you. I only wanted to see your mother once more. Make her alive. I also wanna see Violet Baesa, my long friend, my mistress that was killed by them!"

"You wanna see them by means of what? Giving the dead a life again?! And wanna protect me dad?! By means of what?! Giving me a power for immortality?! That's no human, but a monster!"

"Mr. Travez, please let me go. I still wanna be with my friends. I still wanna see my dad getting better. And I still wanna protect them" Loise cried.

Kitang kita ko kung paano manginig ang kamay ni Mr. Travez.

Keisha then cried and once more begged her father. "Father please. No one has to die anymore. Just admit defeat and surrender. Please dad... for me?"

Then, ibinaba ni Mr. Travez ang kanyang baril at lumuhod sa sahig. "I surrender"

Ibinaba naman ng dos lunas ang mga baril at pinosasan na si Mr. Travez. Then Keisha immediately hugged her father.

"Dad I'm sorry for the betrayals. I just dont want this to continue. Your projects are amazing but dad, you will vanish humanity if it continued. I'm sorry dad. I'm so sorry"

And for the first time I saw Mr. Travez smiled like how a happy and proud father would. "Right... death is part of everyone's fate. Pain is part of life. We are no robots, but mere humans. Am I still your father?" He asked his daughter.

Then Keisha cried and nodded. "Yes. Of course. You always will be my father" she said as she hugged him tight.

*****
Chris' Pov

It's been a month since the fall of Melas Oneiros. Keisha's Father, Mr. Travez, and some of his members who survived is already in jail. Amethyst's father is getting treated somewhere in a mental hospital, and Amy usually visits him, and then tell us how is he doing. Well lately, she said that he is quite recovering quickly. And that's good news isn't? The deadly sins were all saved and were all treated well for the past month. And they had recovered from it already. The Dos Lunas is still continuing to grow and its members has indeed recovered quickly, although they also lost some people. For us, students who became part of that feud, are continuing our own student lives. And everything that happened were all kept as a secret. But the downfall of the Melas oneiros was the biggest hit on the news since that syndicate is indeed a big one. Well of course, Dos Lunas made a way to hide the whereabouts about their own organization so the downfall of the syndicate still remains a mystery to the public. And the former principal of this school, which was Keisha's cousin who was also part of the syndicate is already in another country, building a new life. She actually helped us that's why we were able to ambush the organization quickly and a bit easier.

"Baby" I smiled when my girl hugged me from my back. "Are you busy?" She asks as she gave me a kiss on my cheek.

How sweet.

"Not really, I mean I've finished my tasks as an S.A. So I have nothing to do now. How about you?" I smiled and held her hand.

She walked in front of me and then sat on my lap. With her legs together on the side. You know what I mean.

"I'm also done with my tasks. Also, I've defeated 2 gangsters from the outside of the school" My eyes grew wide out of shock.

"Y-you what?! Wait, are you hurt? Did those bastards hurt you anywhere? Did they touch you--" 

I was cut off and got too shock when she silenced me by kissing me on my lips. "I handled it very well. They didn't had the chance to hurt me. You were indeed a good self-defense teacher, my gangster king" she said as we did the nose-to-nose sweet thing.

"My queen is indeed sweet and strong. You wouldn't hit them without any reason right? What happened?"

She smiled and stood up. "Well naglalakad lang naman ako then  saw a kitten. I pet it and then they appeared suddenly. They pulled me and asked for my number but of course I said no, and then the person who pulled me got irritated and was forcing me to come with him and he was even threatening me. Oh by the way, they were only two guys"

"So you hit them" I said. Then she nodded. I sighed and got up from my chair to hug her tight. "Do not go on some place that there is not much of people walking around. Especially when you're alone" I whispered to her and then kissed her forehead.

I then held both of her hands and smiled at her. "Since we're both done with our tasks, let's have a date?"

"Tch. cringe lovebirds" Napatingin kami sa likod nang biglang sumulpot si Amethyst na nakakrus pa ang mga braso. 

"Hey hey hey, lets have a double date then" Sabi naman ni Erick na lumapit kay Amethyst para umakbay. Are they in good terms now? And, are they dating?

Amethyst rolled her eyes. "Shut up jerk"

Erick smiled. "Gwapong jerk?"

"Eww"

"Eww pero pinayagan mong manligaw sayo? So bet mo din ako?" Mapangasar na tanong ni Erick.

"Shut up freak" 

Okay so they are still not in good terms I guess but they'd be dating soon, I'm sure of that.

"Woah you guys are here! Let's have a triple date!" Heiji said happily as he walks towards us while holding hands with Keisha. Nagliligawan din ang dalawang yan.

Bigla namang nagsidatingan ang buong black thunder and dark devils. Kasama na din dito sina Ian, Agatha and Jenny.

"Date date. Why don't we all have a date? you know, this group of friends date? Wouldn't that be much fun?" Luis, one of my gang's member said.

"I agree with that. Palagi naman kayong nagdedate. Kayong mga may jowa. Group date naman"

"Then let's have a beach outing? What do you think guys?" Jenny asked.

We all looked at each other first and then we all agreed "Let's go!" 

"You're not going anywhere kung hindi kasama ang kuya Arvin and ate Celine" Lahat naman napatingin sa dalawang taong naglalakad papalapit sa amin.

"We are all family here. Sama kami" Ate Celine said.

Indeed. She is right.

Family isn't just by blood, but family is also by bond.

We all crossed paths. Most of our beginnings weren't that good. Most of us began through fights and hatred. There were secrets, hearts been pierced, And even got our lives in danger. But there was one thing that protected us. One thing that made us all even stronger. 

We have each other....

We were all ready to risk our lives for the sake of  our friends and family. We were all here ready and willing to support each other.

We may have debates, confusions, and misunderstandings but we never give up so easily on each other. We still fix things and work together. Because working together is better than working alone.

Having each other would bring you new knowledge, gaining a new open perspective, and.....

Knowing that we have each other, means that we wouldn't need to feel that everything is always on us, ourselves. 

Dahil palagi tayong may karamay.....

And again, this is not the ending. Instead, this is another new beginning.

Thank you everyone..........

*****

Date Finished: December 13, 2022