The One Where He Flirts

When I woke up I looked at the tv and the main menu for Divergent was on. Jesse had fallen asleep and we were to close together and I didn't want to wake him up. I closed my eyes again and focused on Jesses heartbeat. It sounds.....peaceful and like a thud. I don't even know what the hell a thud is but I'm just gonna say that.

I hear footsteps coming up hear and I pretend to be asleep.

"Hey Jesse." Stacie says when she opens the door. "Jesse." She says again tapping his shoulder. "Jesse wake up"

He wakes up and i still pretend to be asleep. "Dude what the hell,you already got Beca in bed?" Stacie says. "We were just watching a movie. What do you want?" He ask not moving but rubbing his hand on my back. "I got the drinks and the food. And I already texted,tweeted,instagramed it,and facebooked it."

"Okay Stacie it's only 9 am. Doesn't the party have to start at night or something?" He ask. "No the whole point of this party is so that people won't go to school and come here." Stacie says.

"Okay so what's up then?why did you come talk to me?"
"Um Aubrey is coming. And if I tell her she can't I'm going to seem like a bitch and she'll stain the carpet again with pasta vomit." Jesse sighs heavy but I still don't wake up. "Okay I'm gonna leave early to go somewhere private."
"Where are you gonna go?"

"I have to meet someone about something."
"Why do you look suspicious?" She ask.
"Can you leave now?" He says annoyed.
"Jesse. Just know you met her yesterday. " Stacie says and I hear the door close. Right now Jesse is playing with my hair and rubbing his hand on my shoulder. Since my arm is around him I rub my thumb against his side tummy. Why did I just say side tummy? Is that even a thing? Jesus Beca get a dictionary.

"Beca?"
"Hmm?"
"Have you been awake this whole time?"
"No"
"Did you sleep well?"
"Yea. Thank you by the way. Your body is very comfortable"I say laying on my stomach and facing him. "Did you?"
"Yeah." He says smiling "So what do you want to do now?" I ask knowing there's nothing else we can do. We don't get the party set up. I'm gonna change later on today and I've slept and watched a movie.

"We could go somewhere or we can tell each other more secrets that we don't know yet." He suggested.

"Imma go with the second one because I don't want to get up." I say. I sit up and criss cross my legs.

"Okay so Beca here is something you don't know about me....I once got arrested for using a fake ID to get into a Rated R movie when I was 16." I start laughing at him because he think he's a badass.

"Okay Jesse here is something you don't know about me...I know how to do sign language." I admit.

"Is that what you did on the weekend from keeping in a house with your family?"

"Yes and my cousin is deaf and he and I were really close."
"Ahh. Okay hmm let me think....I can write songs." He said. I put my eyebrows up I. Shock. "Really. What do you write about?" I ask. "Let me show you." He said getting up from his bed and going to his closet."why is everything you hide in your closet?" I ask him. He pulls out his guitar and a journal. He sits in front of me and opens his journal.

"When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am
So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are