The One Where She Hears From Him

The kiss is slow. One of my hands is one his cheek and the other is on his neck. One of his hands are on my waist and the other one is on my lower back. There's no tongue with is kinda romantic if you ask me. He's being really gentle. When my stupid self is moving back still kissing him I make the car honk again. It scares both of us and we break apart. I'm breathing like I just saw a ghost and put my hand on my heart scared again by that damn honk.

"You okay?" Jesse ask laughing a little pulling me closer to him by holding my waist.
"Yea it's just that damn honk." I say looking at him. He smiles and my butt vibrates from my pocket which means it's my phone.

"It's Adam"
Adam😑:Where the hell are you?
Me:Taco Bell
Adam😑:What the hell are you doing at Taco Bell?
Me:I got hungry.
Adam😑: Dad is asking about you and I'm gonna get grounded if your not home in 15 minutes.
Me:Aren't you suppose to be in school?
Adam😑:They cancelled it because it was a school board meeting.
Me:oh okay. I'll be home in 10 minutes don't worry.

"Well Jesse I guess I should be leaving now. My house is 10 minutes away and you'll won't waste gas." I say getting off his lap and back to my seat. "No it's okay I can drive you home." He says grabbing my hand right when I open the door. "You sure?" "Positive"
________________________
At Becas House
"Thank you." I say taking off my Seatbelt."Anytime." He says.
"Jesse I'm sorry I kissed you. I had no idea what I was doing and you just broke up with someone and it was totally wrong of me because I just met you yesterday and I slept in your bed with you and you bought me Taco Bell and I had no right-" he cuts me off by kissing me again.
We break apart and he says "don't worry about. I'll see you later at the party."
"Okay." I say rubbing my hand on his thigh to show I didn't mind. "Bye nerd." I say hoping out his car. "Bye weirdo!" I hear him yell he drives away and I open my door and Adam pulls me to the kitchen.

"I saw everything Rebeca." He says smiling and a little bit shocked like the same reaction when he say Batman at the comic book store.
"Saw what?" I ask
"You and Jesse. Now look I have him for Advance Mathematics and he is a good guy."
"There's nothing going on between Jesse and I okay! I met him yesterday." I say
"Then why did you kiss him?"
"Shut up." I say going up stairs to my room. I start to change into my outfit for the party. I find my outfit and go on Instagram.
__________________________________
I'm on my laptop watching PrankVsPrank on YouTube when I get a Skype notification.

Jesse Swanson wants to be your friend. Wow this weirdo is already stalking me. I accept his request and then he calls me. I answer it.

"BECAAAAWWWW" he says happily
"Swanson." I say back.
"Why you so boring all of a sudden!"
"I don't know I'm just not in the mood to do anything."
"Not even go to my party?"
"No....I just don't like being in places where's there's gonna be a lot of people to be honest."
"It's just the whole school and other people from old clubs and my old choir clubs."
"Mmmm I still don't know."
"COMEEEE ONNN BECAAAAA"
"..........." I bite my lip and look up
"PLEASEEEEE" he says doing a puppy face with his lip curved.
"Urrggggg fine but your letting me borrow one of your sweatpants because I might sleep at your house."
"No problem. Thank you for coming."
"So why did you call me?"
"Ummm I just wanted to talk to you." He says smiling
"Why I'm not that interesting."

"Girl what CHU talkin bout." I laught at the way he's using his words."you got a guys named tattooed on you!"

"So that doesn't mean anything."
"You are a very interesting girl...." He says. I'm about to say something when I here a nonfiction from my other tab. Facebook.
"Wait jesse I have to check Facebook. You can keep talking but there's 99% chance I won't be listening." I say going in Facebook and laughing.
"Okay I'll just tell you about my my collecting of movies. It all started on Christmas morning as 5 year old jesse woke up........"

I check it and I get a message from some guy named austin prior.

Austin:Hey is this Beca. The one from my old school?"
Oh my god what do I doooooo????
Me:yea. Are you Austin?? The real one that was my friend?????
With 2 seconds he responded
Austin:yea. BECAAAA I MISSED YOU!! I heard you moved to Georgia. I'm going over there this weekend to see my sister and her husband. Can we meet up?

Holy whit I can't breathe!!

"JESSE SHUT THE FUCK UO AND LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW!!" I say going back on skype and looking at him.

"What's up bed?"
"You know Austin right. Well right now he just texted me saying he's visiting Georgia and wants to see me!!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS IS INSANE!" I say really happy and pulling my hair back with my fingers.
"Austin prior?" Jesse asked
"Yessssss him. Who else?"
Jesse doesn't say anything and he keeps looking down.
"Dude what's up?" I asked him not smiling anymore.
"Nothing it's just....I thought you were over him?"
"Well I decided to let it go but now that he's back." I say giving a wanky smile.
"He's just visiting."
"Quit being so down. Be happy for me!"
"He bec I got to go....uhh...help Stacie. See you in a few." He said looking upset and hung up.

I wonder what's his problem