The One Where They Introduce Toby and Anna

Beca's POV

Jesse and I have been dating for like what 2 months now. We still think it's a bad time to tell everybody because
A)I heard a nasty rumor that Aubrey is in a mental hospital because she need to clear her head
B)Maddy keeps telling Jesse that Luke has a thing for me and jerks off to my selfies on Instagram.
C)Stacies failing 2 classes
D)They're mom still hates me
E)Theres a new music class in school and it's required so we have to sing and at music and do all that shit glee clubs do.

But as of two days ago 3 people now know about me and Jesse. Jessica found out because of Adam obviously and Stacie found out cause she walked in on Jesse and I making out on the kitchen counter. We were making cookies for his little cousin play and it takes a long time to bake....it was a good 10 minutes though.

Stacie is my girl best friend and her brother Jesse is my boyfriend so it's kinda hard to choose to hang out with. Jesse wants me to go to the park with him and look at the stars and Stacie wants me to sleepover and pull pranks. The struggle! I told them I had to go to a dinner with my dad and Sheila.

Right now I'm walking down the halls at school. Jesse's right next to me and he wants to hold my hand but I keep pushing it away. We have to go to music class. Luckily the whole gang is there. I see Cynthia rose and Stacie and sit with them. Jesse goes over to Benji and Luke.

"Hello class. My name is Gail. Please don't call me miss or because I'm only 34. Today I wanted to inform you on a project I've been working on. You see I got this job because the arts do matter and I had to prove it in some type of way. So there's gonna be a school play. I've written it myself." She says with a huge smile.

"What's the play about?" Chloe ask.

"Um the play is about a guy who falls for the rebel. Like in my script his name is Toby and the girl's name is Anna. Anna has a really dark past,fucked up boyfriends and divorced parents. Annoying olde brother and over protective dad.toby falls for her instantly. He annoys her to death but she loves it anyway. Um they date and she has to choose between her dream or him. She chooses him but he tells her to go. She gets on a train and he chases her down. He tells her he loves her and ask her to marry him. They get married and are expecting a baby boy. The end." Gail finishes with a worried smile. All the girls look at me and all they guys look at Jesse. What? Do I have a wardrobe malfunction or something???

"Why are you all staring at these two? Is there something wrong??" She ask. "Gail...have you been to the future?? Because these two are exactly the same as Toby and Anna." Stacie says. "Well auditions are tomorrow and although I don't even know there names I think their perfect." Gail says looking at us and hitting her lips with her pen.

"Can't we just audition now?" Some girl from the back of the class says. "If you all want yeah." She says.

"We want. We want." Jessica says cheerfully. I heard other "yeahs" in the room and boy oh boy will this be interesting.

"Okay so sign up for the roll you want to play and I'll be back in 20 minutes." Gail says and goin next door to her office. Everyone lines up to sign up while other are talking over to their friends. I calmly sit on my chair when Jesse sneaks behind me.

"You think they know? About us?" He asked. "Maybe. But I don't get why people said we're just like the characters. I just don't see it." I say shaking my head and turning to face him. "Yeah me neither. But I say lets just let people find out we're a couple. I mean I'm not ashamed of us. Are you?" He ask. "What? Of course not. I just thought we agreed on telling them later than sooner cause of everything that's happened."

"I don't care anymore. I want to hold my girlfriend's hand,kiss her,give her hugs,and do lots more in public than in secret." He says. I smile at him and just kiss him. He takes not time to wait when he puts his hands on my shoulders. I can hear Cynthia rose yell "It's about time!" and I just laugh in between kisses.