The One Where He Comes Over

*ring ring*

"I'll get it!" Sheila yells. She opens the door to reveal a teenage boy.

"Can I help you?"Sheila ask the boy

"Umm yes. Is Beca here?I'm her English partner and we have this project to do together. I'm Jesse." He replies

"She's up stairs in her room. Please come in."she says "Beca!"

"What?!"Beca yells from upstairs

"You have a friend over!" Sheila

Beca runs down stairs and quickly grabs Jesse hand and takes him up to her room. She locks the door and takes a sigh.

"Sorry it's just,Sheila will be annoying us for God knows how long."Beca explains

"Its alright. So what's first?"Jesse ask

Beca told him about her mixes and she even tought him how to make one. They both told each other about what they hope to become and their fears.

"I can't believe you have never been to a scary house!" Beca says to him

"I don't like scary stuff that much. I heard people get heart attacks in there. I still wanna graduate and go to prom and move to the city before I die." Jesse tells her.

"But you have to go al least once. How about this. We can watch Ouija on my laptop and see if you shit in your pants. And tomorrow we can visit the house at the end of the street. My brother said he heard about it and that people said it was a living hell. You can invite your friends." Beca tells Jesse. "No ways Beca. How about watch the movie and do that in a week to 3 years." Jesse say. "Wimp." Beca tells Jesse and she puts on the movie.

As their watching the movie Beca notices that jesse is so into it and won't even blink. Just wait till he sees how this girl dies. 34 seconds later she dies

"Okay,never flossing my teeth ever again." He says

Then Jesse gets a text message. Its from Aubrey of coarse. He clicked his phone shut and continued to watch the movie. "Arent you gonna get that?" I ask "I had enough of her today. I know it sound a little harsh but its the truth." He says."I'm sorry to hear that." I say and he mumbles "me too" thinking i didnt hear.

Now we're at the credits of the movie.

"Well Jesse Swanson. Did you get scared?" I asked him."Yes i did.it was a beautiful movie but it sucked how her boyfriend died at the end." He said.

Suddenly i get a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Beca Mitchell this is amazing. Who knew a girl can mix so......good. These are great. What are you doing right now?" Luck asked

"Well first of all luke,girls can do anything a guy can. And im here with Jesse."i tell him.

'what are you doing with him?' luck asked

"im doing my homwork and watching a movie.'

'oh because i was wondering if you might wanna come over my house and you know, we could make some mixes and show each other how we do them. i mean if you still wanna hang out with jesse thats cool but remember about his girlfriend and the vomit he shouldve told you about oncee you made be mad."

"ahh thanks for the offer but i think i wanna stay with jesse and finish my homework. maybe another time." i say and hang up the phone.

"if you want you can go." jesse says

"nahh im good right here." i tell him.

he smiles and grabs his phone

"what are you doing?" i ask

"just wait and find out."he tells me

next thing i know 'Locked Out Of Heavan" starts to play and hes dancing and singing.

"never had much faith in love or miracles" he sings

"never wanna put my heart on deny"i sang

"but swimming in your world is something spiritual." he sang dancing

"im born again everytime you spent the night" i sing now dancing

"cause your sex takes me to paradise,yeah your sex takes me to paradise.and it shows.yea,yeah,yeah" we sing together now jumping. Then a loud knock comes from my door. He turns the music and I unlock and open my door.

"What?" I ask Adam who was the one knocking.

"Do you mind? I'm trying to study." Adam says

"Well jesse and I are doing our homework."I say

"Really? Singing Bruno Mars is your homework?" He asked

"Yes. Now leave." I tell him. He leaves and I close the door and lock it. I turn back to jesse who is sitting in my bed.

"Sooooo" I say to break the silence "what do you wanna do now?" I ask

"I don't know. Your brother killed my jam" he says

"Well it's 6:47 and I'm guessing your bed time is 9:30." I say laughing a little

"Ha ha. Well I don't have a bed time"he said

"So your parents let you stay out all night?" I ask

"For me yea for Stacie no." He says

"Speaking of Stacie,who's her partner?" I ask

"Aubrey." he says

"Jesse. There's a place I wanna show you." I say

"It's not the hose at the end of the street is it?" He asked a little scared

"No. It's a very special place. Come on." I say and let my hand out so he could grab it. He grabbed it and grabbed his jacket. We walked downstairs (still holding each other's hand) and we went straight to his car. He let me drive and I took him to a place that would help the both of us.

************************

Hello everyone. I'm so sorry I didn't update in a long time. I was still debating if I should keep writing The New Begining or not. Well I'm not going to write that story anymore so I'll have plenty of time to write this story. If I take long that might be because I'm still thinking. So thank you all so much. I love you.

Kisses-A

|You see what I did there;) |