The One Where They Let Out Secrets

I arrived at school today early since I want to sleep in class instead of hearing Sheila and her sister fight over the phone. 3 hours straight! Ugh Im sleepy. I was up half the night doing homework. I know it sounds weird but something inside of me wants me to be....different. Like I want to wear my glasses,wear more dark warm long clothes. And be you know,like a girl in the corner who people barely know. It sounds weird but my mind is telling me to do this. While my head is comfortably rested on the desk and I'm all warm some dude sits next to me. "Who do you think you are? I was sleeping good and then you just come up and scare me-oh it's you." I say noticing it's Luke when I open my eyes. "Nice to see you too." He says. "What do you want?" I ask with my eyes closed still trying to sleep. "Umm I came here to ask you if you wanted to go to a concert with me Saturday night." He says. "That depends,who's the band?" I ask. "Imagine Dragons" he says. I quickly open my eyes and sit up. "Okay! What time?" I ask excited. "I'll pick you up at six this Saturday my dear." He says and pokes my chin."wait who else is going?" I ask hoping no more people would go, I can't stand a lot of people. "Just you and me. And remember to bring a coat." He says sitting in his chair.

I rest peacefully in Jesse's hoodie which smells like his cologne and close my eyes. Then somebody else taps me on my shoulder.
"Ugh Luke! I'm trying to sleep-" I stop myself noticing its Stacie not Luke.
"Hey your Beca right?" She asked.
"Yeah,Your Jesse's sister." I say
"He told me to ask you that instead of going to school today you might wanna come help us set up for a party we're having." She told me. I rub my eyes trying to stay awake and yawn.
"He's throwing a party? I thought he was a good student?" I asked.
"Well our parents are going to some meeting for work in Chicago and I made him plan the party. So what do you say?" She asked. I thought about it for a moment. Then i remembered I didn't do all my teachers homework except for the one with Jesse so...
"I'm in. Let's go before teachers stop us" I say getting up and heading for the door with Stacie.
"HEY! MITCHELL!WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Luke yelled
"COME WITH US!" I yelled back. He ran with us to Stacies car and we drove off to Their house. It was big.....
"Whoa....you live here?" I asked
"Yeah. I wish it was smaller though." She says and runs to the door.
Luke and I run with her and we go inside.
"Jesse. We're home!" Stacie yells. Then Jesse comes down stairs with a huge smile until it fades. "Hey Beca....and Luke." He says.
"Hey man. This party's going to be sick! Mine if I dj?" Luke asked.
"Uhh yeah you can dj. Better be good." He says.
"Okay I'll be back with my equipment in a while. See ya." Luke says and walks home.
"Hey Jesse do we need anything else for the party?" Stacie asked.
"Food....decorations....-" jesse thinks then gets cut off.
"ALCOHOL!" Stacie yells.
"no we're under age. And what if our neighbors call the cops?" Jesse asked
"They won't. Pleaseeeee. It won't be an actual party if there's no drinking involved." Stacie says. "Ughhhh......fine. But your buying it. And if the cops come im not in this." He says. Stacie jumps happily up and down and kisses jesse on the cheek."thanks. Love you bro. I'll be back in an hour." She says and drives to wherever.
"So a party huh."I say to jesse.
"Well Stacie wanted it and I did kinda want it too so yea." He says.
I walk around his house admiring it.
"You never told me you were loaded" I say. He comes my direction and talks.
"Well I'm not. My parents are. And I don't really like telling people because they jus use me for all my stuff."he says looking down.
"Oh okay. Oh yeah here's your hoodie." I say taking off his hoodie and handing it to him. He smiles and doesn't receive it."it's okay. You can keep it.it looks like you already made yourself comfortable with it." He says and laughs a little bit.i put it back on and he says something.
"So um are you and Luke like....a thing?" He ask looking down.
"Umm I don't know. He asked me out to go to a concert and I said yes. And he keeps flirting with me when we texts during class sometimes." I respond smiling not knowing why it feels kinda awkward."oh" he says. "Why?" I ask. "No reason" he says.

"Hey I wanna show you something." He says grabbing my hand and leading me upstairs to his room. "Why are we in your room?" I ask
"Because,I wanna show you something." He says going to his closet.
"So for our project we need to know a lot about each other. And you only know the basics about me. And I wanna show you something nobody else knows about me." He says taking out a box. "Close your eyes." He tells me and I do so. I heard a lot of noise making and he tells me to open them. I open my else then a flash from a camera goes off. "JESSE!" I say laughing a bit. "This is it." He says giving me the camera and box full of photos."photography?" She ask. He nods his head. I look through some photos and admire them on how good the quality is. "Wow Jesse....these are so beautiful." I say still looking through his pictures. "Yeah well now I got the most beautiful one in my hand." He says showing the picture he took of me. I smile and look down so he wouldn't see me turn red. "That's the most raggedy looking one." I say. "No it's not. Your not even trying to look good and it's perfect." He says. "Awwww" I say. He sits down next to me and puts his hand on mine."your beautiful." He says looking deeply in my eyes. "Jesse. Stop saying lies" I say laughing looking down a little. "I'm not. All I'm saying is that your perfect." Jesse says. "So is there a dress code for the party. I mean I don't wanna be looking like over dress." I say trying to make conversation."Uh no I don't think so.i mean half the girls here are gonna be dressed like whores and the guys like strippers." I laugh at his very true joke.

"So do you need any help?"I ask
"No not really. The house is gonna be trashed anyways right."
"Is it okay if I take my needed nap on your bed because your bed feels like a teenage dream." I say laying down and smelling his bed.
"Anything you want. Mi casa es tu casa" he says getting up the bed. Heading for the door.
"Wait jesse?"
"Yeah?"
"I was maybe wondering if we could watch a movie together."
"That's sounds like a good idea. What do you wanna watch?"
"I'm feeling a little romance comedy."
"Hmmm.....Why romance? Does beca have a crush on someone?" He says looking through his movies.
"No I just want romance comedy because those movies are so beautiful but their predictable and I like being right." I say sitting up.
"Have you ever seen The Fault In Our Stars?" He asked me.
"Yes. I hate that movie with a passion. I like the book way better. Remember when Gus told Hazel his cancer came back or something like that. He couldn't even cry! I kinda hated her character because she was always so negative. But I'm always negative too and she did have a point. But yea I hate the movie." I explain and he turns around with shock.

"REBECA ALEXIS MITCHELL! Stop hating on a beautiful movie." Jesse says. "I'm not hating I'm just being honest." I say putting my hands up in surrender."okay well I'll pick something else."

He's still searching for a movie since I rejected all 6 that he showed me.

"Jesse."
"Yea?" He ask turning around.
"Umm I have something to show you since you showed me your photography thing.its kinda personal" I say. He nods his head and sits down on his bed. I stand up and start walking around.

"Sooooo....5 months ago at my old school there was this guy. His name was Austin. One day when I was out on the field playing soccer he joined me. He tripped over something and fell on top of me. He told me I was a lot of thing when he stared into my eyes. I had a strong crush on him and now he's in Florida with his mom. He's a collage guy. When he moved I was devastated soooo I did this." I pull up my shirt to my chest and show him my side.

"Beca.....you got a tattoo of his name on you? Are you insane?!"

"That's not all...." I unclip my bra so that the line won't be on my back.

"Austin And Beca Prior... YOU ARE THE MOST SICK PERSON IVE EVER MET!" He screams laughing.

"Don't laugh! I was young and stupid. He's gone and I had to stay high all the time to keep him off my mind." I say

"Oo oo oo oo" Jesse sings."you do realize you just quoted a song."

"What are we gonna watch nerd?"
"I was thinking about watching Divergent since i can't find a good enough romance comedy for you."

"I'm fine with that."

He puts the movie on and gets under the covers with me and snuggles me close to him. I kiss his cheek and rest my head in his chest. When Tris and Four are kissing I fall asleep.