The One Where He Feels Something

"Hurry up jesse!" I yell as we're walking up this mountain(like a hill)
"I'm trying but I don't want us to fall and die." He says.i laugh at him and we make it to the top. "Wow,it's so beautiful." He says. "I know. Before I moved here I saw this place online and I wanted to see it for myself." I say. "You like it?" I ask."Yea. I love it. You can see everything up here. But one question tho,how will this help us?" He asked. "Well I see how Aubrey makes you upset and my whole family gets on my nerves so I thought this place could help us relieve our stress." I say. He sits down and sighs. "Ahh,no more problems,no more aubrey,no more school,no more homework." He says in relief. I start to shiver and hold my self in my arms. "Are you cold?" He asked "a little" I answered. He takes off his jacket and puts it on me. "No you don't have to really. It's fine." I say. "Your wearing a skull tank top and I can see you lace bra. You must be cold." He says laughing a little. "Thanks." I say. He stares back up to the city and stars. Then he puts his arm around me and I lay my head on his shoulder. "This feels nice...." I tell him. "Yeah. I like it. It's feels good. I feel good for once in my life." He tells me.

"Jesse. I know I just met you and all but I can see how unhappy you are with Aubrey." I say very quiet. "Everyone can." He says. "If you don't mind me asking but,why are you even with her?" I ask. He takes a moment and let's out a sigh. "Okay so one day I was walking at school by the bleachers because I didn't want to go home because of Stacie. And I saw Aubrey sitting by herself crying. And since I'm a nice sensitive guy I sat next to her and asked her what was wrong. She told me to go away and I didn't. And I asked her again and she told me that she had another wrong relationship with another wrong guy and she's probably going to end up alone. And I started complimenting her on how she's so beautiful and shines brighter than any other girl. And she looked up at me and I kissed her. She kissed back and she pulled away. At first I just kissed her to show her I think she's all those things I compliment her on so she'll be happy. But she thought I kissed her because I liked her liked her. And after a week later she would come to my house and say she's my girlfriend to everybody. She'll say when we go out and all those things. And I didn't want to break her heart so I just went along with it." He finishes.

"Oh wow. Jesse,I'm sorry." I tell him. "Why are you sorry" he asked a little confused. "Because you got pulled into something you didn't want to be in and now your way deep in." I tell him. "That's what she said" he says laughing. "Ewww your gross." I tell him. Now we're both laughing. We lay down on the dirt together and then we both do something really shocking. We......kiss. His lips feel so smooth and so soft. He grabs my waist and I cup his face in my hands still kissing. His tongue goes into my mouth and I let him in. This feels so wrong but so right. I'm actually....loving it to be honest. Then my phone rings and we stop. I grab my phone from my back pocket and see its adam calling.
"What?" I ask him
"Where the hell are you and jesse?" He asked
"We're at the store why?" I lied
"Because there's this girl named Aubrey downstairs and she wants Jesse." He says
"Oh shit....we'll be there in 20 minutes.bye" I say and hang up.

I look over at jesse with a worried look.
"What?" He asked "Aubrey's in my living room waiting for you..." I tell him.
He lays back down with his hands on his head.
"Hey don't worry. It takes 10 minutes to drive from here to my house. I said we'll be there in 20.It will give you plenty of time to chill." I tell him.
"Thank you." He says
"Sure thing." I say.
"Hey so about what happened a minute ago....."he starts off
"No worries. I'll keep my mouth shut. Like nothing ever happened."I say trying to look away. "No Beca,something did happened. And for some reason I feel good not ashamed about it." Jesse says being completely honest. "Jesse....you have a girlfriend and we just met like....today." I tell him a little confused. "Okay. I guess your right," he says. "I'll go warm up the car for you. And here,it's freezing out here. I'll just get the hoodie in the back seat." I say handing him his jacket. Once I start walking down I don't know why buy Jesse's eyes are so pretty and brown. And I like the way he held me in his arms. It felt nice.......Beca mitchell what are you saying! You just met the guy today and already having tiny feelings for him. Ughhh et a grip girl. I turn on Jesse's car and grad his grey american eagle hoodie. It fits me almost close to my knees but it's warm. And it smells like him too.

I waited 6 minutes already. What's takin him so long. Just when I'm about to get out the car I see him coming down.
"Hey i was just about to come see what's been taking you so long." I say
"Yeah sorry I took so long. I needed to clear my head for a bit." He says.
"No worries. It's cool." I say. He sits in the drivers seat and I sit next to him.
"Hey since I told them we were out at the store don't cha think we need...stuff." I suggest "Taco Bells right down the street,wanna go there?" He asked. "Oh my fucking God YASSS. Taco Bell is life!" I scream. He laughs and I turn on the radio.

"I can't win, I can't reign.
I will never win this game without you, without you.
I am lost, I am vain. I will never be the same without you, without you.
I won't run, I won't fly. I will never make it by without you, without you.
I can't rest, I can't fight . All I need is you, & I without you, without you.
Oh oh oh, you, you, you, without you.
You, you, you
without you.
Can't erase, so I'll take blame.
But I can't accept that we're estranged, without you, without you.
I can't quit now, this can't be right.
I can't take one more sleepless night, without you, without you.
I won't soar, I won't climb.
If you're not here, I'm paralyzed. Without you, without you.
I can't look, I'm so blind.
Lost my heart, lost my mind without you, without you.
Oh oh oh, you, you, you. Without you, you, you.
Without you.
I am lost, I am vain. I will never be the same without you, without you.
Without you." I sing. And he just looks at me like I'm a cute dog and wants to cuddle me all the time.
"Beca,I didn't know you could sing." He says
"Well you heard me sing Locked Out Of Heaven with you" I said
"But we were just yelling most of the time" he says
"Well,yeah I can sing but I don't sing." I say
"What do you mean?" He ask
"I mean like I don't sing for glee clubs or show choir,Acapella,none of that." I tell him
"Oh,well I sing to but I just sing for fun in public like at karaoke night." He says
"Ha I would love to see that." I say.

*Back at Becas House*

"We're home everybody!" I yell once jesse and I come through the door with 12 pack of tacos.
"What took yall so long?" Adam asked
"We had to stop for gas and i lost my keys at the store." I lied
"Jesse,grab your things we're leaving now!" Aubrey demanded.
"No." He said. Whoa this just got serious.
"What?" She asked
"You heard me,no. Aubrey I'm sick and tired of you! You can't let me spent 5 minutes with someone unless you know exactly where we are,what we're doing,your like a piece of gum stuck to me. And I'm really getting sick and tired of your jealously. I met Beca today. This morning you threw up because I was having a conversation with her about my life. Who does that? I think we need to take a break." He finishes
"Fine,if that's what you want." She says holding back tears. She leaves and it's sorta awkward now......

"Oh my god. That was so much better than Oprah!"Adam says
"Here adam have some tacos. Jesse come with me." I say giving adam the tacos and taking jesse hand and running upstairs to my room.

"Jesse?" I say to break the silence.
"I'm a free man thanks to you." He says.
"But I will say that was a little harsh." I said
"But I was being honest with her." He said.
"But you yelled at her and made her choke down her tears." I say.
"Yea and I feel bad about it sorta but I just need time by myself" he says
"Okay then. Be a free man Jesse Christopher Swanson." I say
"You just be your self Rebeca Alexis Mitchell." He says
"I will slay you if you call me that again!" I say
"Hahahaha your cute,I think I should head home now. I'm a little tired. See YA later weirdo" he says"bye dork." I say and he closes the door and walks to his car.