Revenge

Me: (Writing peacefully in my room, all good in the world, until-)
The door slams open, revealing an angry looking titan, clutching the draft of my upcoming chapter in his claws.
Me: Whatever you're going to say, DO NOT SAY IT.
The next few moments are spent in a silent staring contest. Time seemed to slow as both participants of said contest are locked in a fierce battle between right and wrong, good and evil-
Him: "I don't like it".
Me: (Groaning) What is it this time?
He who shall not be named: "Am I just gonna raise random bakugan from the dead the entire story?" He waved his claw holding my draft. "This is absolutely ridiculous. You call this a story? There is too many plot holes in here".
Me: (Sighing) "Such as?"
The ungrateful excuse of a bakugan : "How am I suddenly raising bakugan from the dead? Where did these powers come from? How old is Aurora exactly? When am I finally gonna eat?"
Me: (nodding)  "Eating is important. Don't worry- I'll have you eat an entire chicken  next chapter".
The Idiot: "Make sure it's fried. I like fried chicken".
Me: Writing this all down, feeling strangely like a waitress taking an order. "Fried chicken it is".
The Gutless Wannabe: "And no garlic. I don't like garlic".
Me: "...Okay".
The Lunatic :"And make sure it's well done. My stomach is sensitive".
Me: "Sensitive chicken for a sensitive stomach. Got it".
The customer: "Oh, and Naga will also like beef". He tilted his head, listening. "And Drago, and Tigrerra,  and..."
Me: (burying my head in my hands and groaning)
Hi everyone. Sorry it took me so long to update. Life has been getting in the way.
Please feel free to share your thoughts and wishes in the comments. If you guys don't like something, or have some criticism- let me know! This story wouldn't have gotten this far without your support!
Okay, here we go! 

The Dark One was losing his patience. 
He assumed he thought of everything- the right bakugan for the job - Naga was too angry, too hungry for power to realize he was being used.
The perfect human partner- Zenoheld was too excited by the prospect of reclaiming his throne it never occurred to him that the titan didn't give a damn about his affairs. 
But what the titan admittedly missed - he never imagined there was going to be so much arguing
"INSOLENT HUMAN!"
"USELESS LIZARD!"
"GUTLESS WANNABE KING!"
There was a gasp. "Oh don't get me STARTED on your NOSE!"
The shouting went on and on, eventually fading into the background . The titan sighed, sitting back in his throne, carved out of shiny black obsidian. 
A shadow fell over him. He raised his eyes, noticing a raven circling above him, its beady eyes malicious and emotionless. 
No regular ravens just wondered into the shadow realm. 
He smiled up at the raven in greeting. "It's been a while, Boromir". 
The raven circled once, twice, before gliding down to land next to his throne. 
He watched as Boromir grew in size, his body growing taller and slimmer. His wings grew into arms, miniature bird feet expending into muscular thighs. His orange beak melting into his tattooed face. Horns sprouted out of his head, running down along his back and the tip of his tail. 
In his true form, Boromir resembled a humanoid Kraken. His scales were black as midnight, with silver tattoos adorning his hardened skin. He even had tattoos decorating his face, marking him as the Dark One's most powerful servant, after she...the traitor left. To the titan, he always resembled an extremely, unfriendly thorn bush.  
Boromir fell on his knees before him. "I live to serve you, sire". 
The titan smirked. "You're devotion is like the taste of spring wine, Boromir. Tell- "
He was cut off by Naga and Zenoheld's shouting, growing louder and louder in the silence of the shadow realm. Boromir's eyes narrowed, clearly ready to slay them for disrupting the Almighty. 
Before Boromir can throw himself into the fight, the Dark One snapped his fingers. 
The sound of his snap echoed across the shadow realm. Naga's jaw was wide open, frozen mid shout. His sinewy arms stretched forward as if he wanted to strangle the human king, who's brows were frozen in a deep frown, his arms folded across his chest in a way similar to an over exhausted parent about to give his misbehaving child a lecture of a lifetime.   
Boromir growled. "Finally, some quiet". He walked over to Naga, inspecting his frozen figure. His eyes darted unwillingly to the bakugan's nose. 
"Do you really think he can defeat Genesis's descendant?" He asked, sounding doubtful. 
"No"
Boromir's eyes widened, looking up at his sire. "What?"
The dark one rose from his perch, the shadows seemed to follow him as he made his way next to Boromir. "Drago is too powerful for Naga to handle. I'd be surprised if he wins". 
"Then why send him?"
The titan stared at Naga's face. "Let me ask you, Boromir. What makes you stronger? Gives you more strength?" 
Boromir licked his black lips. "Emotions". 
The titan grinned wickedly. "Exactly. 
My power is nursed by strong emotions, especially by guilt". He turned back to look at Naga's face. "Guilt can eat you alive. It will settle in the pit of your stomach and grow and expend until it drowns you completely. 
I trust Naga will know just fine how to channel those feelings in Drago". The titan turned to look at him, his shimmering eyes morphing into a bloody red. 
"When Naga fails, I want you to kill the Dragonoid and bring me his child- the one with the white scales". 
The corners of Boromir's mouth twisted upward at the prospect of killing,  revealing a set of abnormal sharp teeth. Yet something was strange to him. "Why bring the child?"
His master gazed into the distance, his eyes unfocused. "I have a theory". 
Boromir waited for an explanation. But seeing it was not coming any time soon, decided to drop it. "Yes Sire". His eyes suddenly hardened, occupied by a malicious snarl.
"And if I encounter the traitor?"
The titan cast him an evil grin. "Leave her to me".   
Boromir nodded, gesturing at the frozen bakugan and king. "Do we have to unfreeze them?" he sounded very upset by the idea. 
The Dark One snorted. "As much as it sounds appealing, I'm afraid I still need them".  He waved his claw in an arc, unfreezing the others. Naga blinked, confusion and alarm evident in his features as he realized there were two other beings standing between him and the human king. If he was surprised by Boromir's appearance, he masked it well, replacing his confusion with annoyance. "What have you done to me?"
"I simply stopped you two from killing each other. you may thank me later". He folded his arms behind his back and started pacing. "I have a mission for you, Naga". He raised his gaze, grinning madly. "How would you feel about paying the council a little...visit?
Naga bared his teeth in a wicked smile.