Flashback

Drago was flying, traveling through dimensions. It has been a few days since he encountered the two strange White Ones, and he was intrigued by them, eager to see what else he'll discover in his travels through dimensions.
He never assumed he'll bump into them again. But Drago should've known- fate always has other plans.
He kept flying, his eyes and ears swallowing the scenery around him, searching for danger. His forked tongue flicked in and out of his mouth, tasting the air for any odd scents.
And odd it was indeed.
Drago tasted the air again, stopping mid air. There was a sweet , fresh scent, like a newly bloomed flower. Drago marveled at the scent, so fresh and new and sweet...and yet somewhat familiar.
It wasn't the only scent he smelled, though. There was another scent, a stinky, unappetizing scent, one that made his stomach lurch in distain.
He knew that scent well, and it wasn't good.
A loud roar confirmed his suspicion, followed by many screechings. A chase was being held, and it wasn't looking good.
Drago flew faster, torward the sweet scent mixed with the stink of the screechers. What he saw before him made him freeze, bewildered.
As he suspected, a herd of Darkus gargoyles was flying around, their claws outstretched and teeth bared, prepared for the hunt.
What Drago hasn't expected, was the bakugan they were chasing, the one that smelled like a newly bloomed flower.
He recognized her immediatly. Her skin was so white- Drago thought at first she was Haos attributed , but now he knew she was a White One.
A Forgotten One.
She seemed to be alone- there was no sign of her companion anywhere. She was flying fast, trying to escape the Darkus gargoyles as they hunted her, scratchimg at her wings and tail.
without thinking much, Drago charged torward them, just as the evil creatures managed to reach her, causing a horrible wound to her side.
The bakugan roared in anguish, falling to the ground. As the gargoyles descended on her, she raised her tired wings infront of her in defense, preparing for the upcoming attack.
Yet the supposed assault never came.
wyvern heard a loud roar, and then fely a burst of heat.
Gargoyles were screeching above her,yet she didn't dare lower her wings.
another burst of heat, more screeching.
silence.
wyvern waited a few moments longer before lowering her wings. Standing infront of her, his face toward her attackers, was the Pyrus Dragonoid she met a few days ago. He was roaring loudly, breathing fire that enveloped the last of her attackers in deadly flames.
For a few moments, Wyvern marveled at his colorful and sinewy figure. All she knew was white, and the red and gold colors of his gleaming scales mesmerized her,as each one seemed to glow.
But to her surprise, that wasn't all. As he turned his majestic head towards her, their eyes locked, and Wyvern was astonished to learn the color of his delated pupils.
They were green, but a shiny, warm green, almost turquoise. Wyvern has never seen a color so vibrant, so beautiful.
He turned the rest of his scaly bulk toward her, walking a few steps before kneeling down in front of her.
"Are you alright?" Drago asked, surprised by his own gentleness.
Wyvern was surprised by his softness as well. Last time they met, he was pretty hostile- typical for a Dragonoid.
"Yes" she managed to blurt out, quite hesitantly. She caught herself and tried again.
"I'm alright" she answered, with more confidence then before.
As the rush from the chase slowly wore off, She winced at the sudden pain in her wings. She peered down to examine her wing and sighed, knowing she will not be able to fly until she recovered.
Drago followed her gaze, falling on her wound.
"Are you able to walk?" He asked gently.
Wyvern looked up at him, surprised.
"I-I think so".
He nodded, standing up. He looked down at her and smiled, offering her a clawed hand.
Wyvern looked at his hand, then back at him. His eyes were warm and patient.
She gently placed her own delicate white claw in his rough, rugged one. As they made contact, wyvern felt a sudden warmth she never experienced before, and her cheeks turned a light shade of red as she blushed.
Being a White One, she tried to avoid blushing as much as possible, because when she blushed, it was impossible NOT to notice.
With one strong pull, her red rescuer lifted her on her feet, and she stumbled from the force, leaning into him for a moment too long.
They both froze, staring into each other's eyes. By now Wyvern's whole face was scarlet, and Drago's cheeks seemed to turn a darker shade of red as well.
Her ebony black eyes were mesmerizing to him, such a contrast to her pale white skin. They were like a black hole that Drago was slowly falling into.
Wyvern, embarrassed by his staring, turned her head to the side, avoiding his gaze.
Drago thought her blush was cute.
"You saved my life back there" she stated the obvious, still fighting the urge to stare into those beautiful emerald eyes of his. She gave up quickly.
"Thank you".
Drago nodded, staring at her sheepishly, for once unsure how to proceed.
Wyvern realized with a jolt she was still leaning on him. She stood up straight, dusting herself of non- existent debris.
"I-ahhh, I should get going. My brother would be worried" she stammered , embarrassed. She was a grown adult, for heaven's sake! How did this bakugan manage to make her stutter and blush?
Drago wasn't doing any better. This white one seemed to melt all his ferocious anger away, leaving him warm and light headed. Was she some kind of sorceress? What was she doing to him?
Her last statement perked up his interest.
"The bakugan that accompanied you was your brother?" He asked, surprised he hadn't figured that out sooner.
Wyvern nodded. She tried to flap her wings and hissed at the pain.
Drago noticed her anguish. "Why don't you come with me and I'll treat your wound?" He blurted.
Wyvern looked at him, surprised, then slowly nodded.
She walked beside him as he led the way back to his home. There was an awkward silence between them, as Drago contemplated what to say.
"I didn't get your name" he finally said.
Wyvern seemed to perk up, realizing with a jolt he was right.
"Wyvern" she said, smiling softly at him.
"I'm Drago" he introduced himself .
"Drago" she repeated. He liked the way his name rolled off her tongue, and the way her face quirked up as she smiled.
They finally arrived at his home. The entrance was a large cave that opened to an even larger cavern. Wyvern stared at her surroundings in awe.
The cavern walls were embedded with gems and jewels from top to bottom, in so many colors it made Wyvern dizzy. As wyvern peered closer, she noticed they were in different shapes and figures as well- she spotted flowers, stars, exotic landscapes Wyvern guessed were inspired by Drago's travels through various dimensions.
She looked back at Drago, who was studying her carefully. "This is beautiful" she stated, admiring her surroundings. She gestured at the different designs on the wall.
"Have you made this all yourself?" She asked.
Drago smiled "Indeed" he confirmed. "It became quite a hobby" he admitted.
Wyvern looked back at the beautiful jewels, thinking. She knew dragons hoarded treasure, but this was quite a vast amount. Only important or significant bakugan of sort will own such vast amounts of treasure. Wyvern wondered if Drago was more important then he let out.
She stepped closer to one design in particular. It was shaped like a flaming flower, it's petals made out of shiny gold and red gems. As wyvern examined it, she noticed the gems were glowing, as if burning with an inner fire, lighting up the cavern in vibrant multi colors.
"How are the gems glowing?" She asked, mesmorized by their beauty.
She felt Drago stepping closer to her, peering down at the flower she was staring at.
"Like this" he said, gently blowing a small burst of flame. Wyvern watch in astonishment as the flames enveloped the jewels, only to realize the jewels were absorbing the draconian fire, making them glow brighter then before.
Wyvern looked at Drago, who was smiling softly to himself.
"Wow" she blurted, awed.
Drago laughed, amused by her reaction. "I'll take that as a compliment" he teased.
Wyvern realized she was blushing again. At this rate, she'll be red as Drago by the end of the day.
Drago gestured for her to follow him deeper into the cavern. She followed him, noticing the light from the jewels was replaced by burning torches. They made it to a small clearing. To the far left, at the very back of the cavern, was a small lava waterfall, probably for bathing. At the other end was a stoney black basalt ledge, big enough for three dragonoids to lay comfortably.
Probably where he sleeps, Wyvern thought.
Drago guided her to his sleeping ledge and instructed her to lay down with her wings outstretched. Wyvern complied, debating why she wasn't disturbed at all by the fact she was lying in a stranger's bed.
He did save my life, she thought, as she watched him bringing medical supplies from another cave. How big was his home?
She observed him silently as he picked up a colorful flower Wyvern recognized as a Moon flower. He clenched his talons, crushing the petals in his claw. He placed the crushed petals in a small basalt cauldron. As she watched, he walked over to the lava waterfall and reached forward with the cauldron, catching some of the hot substance in the stoney bowl. He walked back to her, showing her the contents of the cauldron.
Wyvern leaned forward, curious. To her surprise, a shiny blue substance took the place of the lava.
"The mix between a moon flowers petals and the lava creates a cream like substance that helps the healing process of open wounds" Drago explained to her. He gently scooped out with two talons a small amount of the blue substance.
"May I?" He asked her kindly.
Wyvern nodded, shifting her wings so he can apply the formula to the wound more comfortably.
Gently, as if handling a fragile glass vase, Drago applied the cream to her wound. Immediately the pain subsided, and Wyvern relaxed her stiffed muscles, breathing a sigh of relief.
She felt her lids droop, exhausted from the excitement that took place earlier.
Sure enough, within moments she fell asleep, her chest rising and falling peacefully.
"All done" Drago announced with satisfaction, only to realize his companion has fallen into deep slumber.
His eyes widened in surprised, then softened as he stared down at her sleeping figure. He thought she was beautiful.
Drago mentally scolded himself for thinking such things. He only met her today!
Ok, technically he met her a few days ago, but that wasn't the point.
Drago sat down with a sigh. What was wrong with him? Was he THAT desperate?
He looked at her sleeping form, studying her features. He had to admit to himself- he found her very attractive.
Sweet vestroia, get a grip! He scolded himself.
Sighing, he lay down next to her, not to close to touch but close enough that she can feel the warmth radiating off his scales. He closed his eyes, content.