Ultimate Bakugan

My one year old is the Ultimate bakugan. 
Crap. 
Drago held Hope at arm's length, eyes wide with newfound horror. At last, something clicked in his mind. Hope's strange scent, which reminded him of the sweet aroma of the perfect core. The mystery of Earl's strange positions. Hope constant hunger- it all made sense now. 
"Wyvern was pregnant while she obtained the infinity core", he voiced his thoughts aloud, realization dawning on him as the words escaped his mouth. "It...it all makes sense now". 
Why hasn't he figured it out sooner? He was stupid enough to believe that Hope was powerless. 
Well boy was I wrong about that. 
 Apparently, not only did his daughter control the power of the perfect core, but she can also wield the power of each and every one of the six attributes, with a mere sneeze. 
This...this was too much, even for him. 
White Claw seemed to sense his growing distress, or the fact that he was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Either way, she gently took Hope from his arms. "Honey, why don't we go check on your sister?"
Hope's eyes widened, realizing with a jolt that she left her sister in the secret realm. She nodded quickly, following White Claw as she opened a portal. She cast one last glance at Drago, the hesitation in her eyes clear as day. 
Drago's gaze softened. "Go. I'll come see you later". 
Hope gave him a court nod before jumping into the portal. Drago stared at the swirling vortex as it closed behind them, turning to look at his friends. 
"I...I'm not sure what just happened", he admitted. 
"Oh I'll tell you what happened", Preyas intervened, gesturing vaguely toward the area where White Claw and Hope disappeared . "Your one year old is a bakugan GOD". 
"I think Preyas is right." Tigrerra agreed. "it seems Hope can use all six attributes, including the power of the perfect core- Drago? Are you alright?" She asked, her voice laced with concern. 
No, he wasn't alright. Drago felt a as if he couldn't breath. He buried his head in his hands, trying to calm the rapid beating of his heart. 
Unknown to him, the tip of his tail ignited into flames, which from previous experience, the others knew was a sign of extreme distress. 
"Drago-" Dan started. 
"I can't do this", Drago interrupted,  his clawed hands still hiding his face from view. "I can't- this is too much". 
"Drago-"
"I used to posses the perfect core inside me, so I know how to teach Hope how to control it. 
But each attribute individually? I have no idea how to summon Darkus lightning, or control the winds. Gosh, I can't even swim! How am I supposed to teach her control of the Aquas attribute?" Drago sank to his knees, staring at the ground in front of him. "I thought parents are supposed to prepare their children to face the world, besides protecting them. 
But now...how am I supposed to do that?" His voice broke at the end as the feeling of despair threatened to overwhelm him. 
Drago suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder. Looking up, he saw Tigrerra stare down at him, the look in her eyes taking his breath away, because there was so much fondness in her gaze Drago wondered what the hell he did to deserve her friendship.  
"I can teach Hope how to summon the light of Hayos in the darkest of hours". 
Drago stared at her, speechless. 
"And I can teach the small master how to wield the winds", Ingrum offered. 
Drago smirked. It seemed that Baron's nicknames have stuck. With the help of Tigrerra, he rose to his feet, surveying his group of friends. Elfin came up beside him and hugged his arm. "Preyas and I can teach her how to swim". There were stars in her eyes as she gazed up at him. "It would be an honor". 
A deep red hue colored Drago's cheeks. "Thank you, Elfin". 
"Wilda and I can teach her how to command the earth to do her bidding", Gorem spoke up, placing a large hand on his shoulder. "You are not alone". 
Rory switched glances with Percival, before turning to address Drago. She was leaning heavily on Apollo, her leg twisted in a unnatural angle. 
"Percival, Hydranoid and I will teach her how to be a badass Darkus bakugan". Her voice was strained, and her eyes were tired, but she managed a small smile. "Now that, will be fun". 
"But you- don't you want to return to Vestal?"
"I think we have more pressing issues then going home right now", Mira said, casting a quick glance at her brother, who's eyes were trained on his bakugan. "Besides, I don't think...we're all able to make the trip just yet". 
Drago followed her gaze, eyes landing on Helios's broken form. Drago had to restrain to urge to flinch at the sight of him. The black viper looked terrible, liquid metal dripping down his muzzle from his once mechanical eye ball. 
Suddenly Helios slumped forward, Percival and Nemos barely catching him in time before he hit the ground. With a jolt, Drago realized the black viper fell unconscious. 
Drago's eyes widened, immediately adapting his commanding persona. "Apollo- take Rory and Helios to Keith's ship for medical attention.
"The rest of you-" he turned to look at Naga's fallen form. "We have a burial ceremony to preform".