Asmodeus

The Dark One, also known as Lavan, had many followers, for many were blinded by his vision of equality among all bakugan. I wish I have done more back then, perhaps insisting on revealing Lavan's true intentions. 
 Some of his allies were so powerful they shifted the intricate balance of power in Vestroia. 
There was Aurora, the first Dharaknoid's descendant. Like her great grandfather, she was strong headed and cared deeply for her kin, enough to sacrifice her own freedom to save her brother.  When the Dark One forced his dark magic upon her, she was close to unstoppable. Her strength was beyond compare. Lavan made her his general. 
Then there was Demon, a mean, sadistic  bakugan that took pleasure in ripping apart his enemy's throat. Fortunately for his enemies, he thought more with his fists then his brain. Do not underestimate him though- he is a strong opponent that isn't easy to be rid of.   
And then there was Asmodeus, who was perhaps the worse of the lot. He wasn't a bakugan, but a demonic being that didn't belong to our world. He was a charmer, a manipulator,  and a very dangerous enemy. The other followers- and perhaps even the Dark One himself- were wary of him. If you ever encounter him, run the other way, for he can charm you into stabbing a knife in your heart, and you wouldn't even know it. 
Letters of Genesis, 

Deep within the shadow realm, an ancient being has awoken.
Some called him the Dark One, for his soul was so corrupt it darkened the the eyes of those who gazed upon it. Others named him The Destroyer of Worlds, for in his prime he almost managed to bring the entire universe to his feet. 
Not many knew his true name was Lavan, given to him for the original color of his scales. 
He was the first white One. The first powerless bakugan to be created. 
And the first to question the unfairness and cruelty of the gods. 
He was the first to demand equality among all bakugan, the first to create a vision of a better future for all. At first his intentions were true, until his hunger for power bested him, and he turned to...other solutions. 
Death Magic was dangerous, unpredictable and complete madness. 
All the more thrilling. 
Lavan sighed, twisting his wrists and flicking his fingers simultaneously as he scanned the grimoire in front of him. The Chronicles of the Dead was a masterpiece. Even after eons of studying it he never managed to uncover all it's secrets. 
It was true he could raise bakugan from the dead, but they were never the same after the transformation. A part of their soul was missing, and without their soul, they were as  good as dead. 
Hmmm.... perhaps the millionth time, he wondered if there was a spell that would allow him to break free of the shadow realm. 
If there was, I wouldn't be stuck here.
As he worked, a shadow fell over him, slowly growing in size as it descended toward the ground, taking the form of a small bird. 
The bird- now he saw it was a crow- landed next to his grimoire, flapping it's midnight black wings to regain balance. 
Lavan didn't even glance at it. "Took you long enough". 
Demon growled, transforming into his full form. "That hatchling scorched me to cinders". 
Lavan raised a questioning brow. "And here you are, bested by a one year old". 
"Who can control all six attributes!"    
The Dark One stopped his chanting, finally turning to Demon fully. A ripple of purple light pulsed through his tattoos. "Who you failed to bring me". 
Demon growled deep within his throat, but said nothing. 
"Then allow me to right my wrongs", he insisted, lowering himself on one knee. "Allow me to serve you". 
"Hmmm..." The Dark one eyed him momentarily. Sending Demon again was tempting, but it wasn't enough. He had no time to waste if he wanted to break free of his prison. 
If this didn't work, he had the backup plan, of course. But the back up plan required too much energy, which he has yet to gain. 
"No", he finally decided. "You shall remain here". 
Demon's spiky shoulders slumped. "But who else is powerful enough to fight the traitor?"
Lavan licked his lips, returning his attention back to his grimoire. 
"I can think of one more".
Demon's eyes widened. "You don't think..." He took a deep breath, trying to calm his rising fury.
"You want to summon Asmodeus?"
"While I'm reluctant to call on him as much as you are, you failed to bring me the child, not to mention that blasted Krakon failed to bring me Aurora". He tilted his head at his crystal ball, humming in thought. "Rajahansa dragonoid is powerful. I need to enter a formidable opponent into the game".
"...So you want to summon Asmodeus?!" Demon clenched his fists, his tail lashing in anger. "Asmodeus is not to be trusted! Sweet Vestroia, the guy wears a suit!"
"And yet you fear him".
"He wears a MATCHING TOP HAT! With the SUIT!"
"I can't harbor hate towards someone who values their appearance". 
"It's not about the top hat! Or the suit!" Demon seethed. "He...He's a manipulator! And he's...cocky". 
Ah. That was it. Demon didn't like bakugan with a silver tongue. 
"Asmodeus gets the job done, and that's what I need right now". He flicked his finger, the grimoire turning to a very specific page, where a sly, grinning face winked back at him. 
Lavan sighed. Even unsummoned, Asmodeus was a handful. 
He closed his eyes and started chanting, using his fingers to draw Asmodeus's sigil in the air. His talons left a trail of purple smoke as they drew the circle, slowly followed by the letters forming the bakugan's name. 
A-S-M-O-D-A-Y. Because apparently "Asmodeus" was just too long to fit in a summoning circle. 
At last he traced the strange shapes, filling in dots and connecting loose ends. All this while Demon stood guard, his bottomless black eyes watching every stroke of his talons. 
When he finished the last stroke, the sigil flickered. Once. Twice. 
And then it enveloped them in blue fire.