What Now?

You're a father.
Drago stared at her, unable to move. No. He probably didn't hear correctly. He's getting old. His hearing is off.
But her words rang in his conscious, loud and clear. They seemed to travel all over his massive body, leaving behind chaos and utter confusion in their wake.
You're a father.
It never occurred to Drago how three words can change you forever.
How three words can turn your life completely up-side down.
How three words can change your whole view on life and on things you've done.
Drago had no idea what to do. His mind didn't fully process the news yet- he didn't know how to even start processing them.
He considered fainting, but was it possible to faint in a dream? He didn't know.
So he decided to do what he does best.
"WWHHAAATTT?" He roared, louder then he ever roared before, letting all his confusion and frustration into that single syllable.
Wyvern, to her credit, didn't flinch. She was well aware of his Dragonoid Anger Management Issues, even though he never directed his foul moods at her.
Until now.
"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you Drago! It pained my heart to keep such a thing from you, but it was necessary in order for you to succeed in your quest to save Earth and New Vestroia".
Drago's head was spinning. He wanted to break something.
"You...you had NO right" he growled angrily.
He never, ever got angry at Wyvern. It was a red line for him.
Until now.
Wyvern's eyes were sad, and he immediately regretted his harsh tone.
"I know you're angry Drago. Gosh - I would be fuming. But you must understand- when I found out, I-I was terrified. I was so scared Naga will find out. Why do you think it took me so long to find the Battle Brawlers after I was absorbed into the infinity core? I was looking for a safe place to hide the eggs".
( I admit- I was debating between a regular labor, like us humans, since Drago's form is pretty human, or eggs, since in all literature concerning dragons they DO lay eggs. I know it's weird, but just roll with me.)
Drago stared at her in bewilderment.
Wait, eggs, as in plural?
Which means-
THERE'S MORE THEN ONE.
Drago was getting a headache. Not from the math, but from this ongoing revelation.
Ok, from the math too, even though he'll never admit it.
"I- I hid them in another dimension, with a trusted friend. They're safe" she continued her tale. Drago thought that maybe, just maybe, any moment now she'll yell "Surprise! I sure got ya, Salamander!" And then he'll spend the rest of his dream yelling at her for giving him a heart attack.
But no, she- she just kept staring at him sadly.
Did he already mention he had no idea what to do?
Suddenly, pieces of space started to fall, as his surroundings seemed to crumble.
"You're waking up!" Wavern said, sounding alarmed. She quickly brought forward her tail and yanked out one of her scales , handing it to Drago.
Ouch, he thought as he took the scale from her, confused. That must've hurt.
"This is the key to the dimension I hid them in" she said softly, flapping her wings. She seemed to be fading. She cast one last look at Drago, her eyes soft.
"Until we meet again, my love",
Drago panicked, trying to grab onto her. "Wavern wait! You can't just drop a bomb like that! I still- there's still so much I don't know!" He yelled, exasperated and frustrated.
What do I do now?
What do I tell the other brawlers?
What do I tell Dan?
Who's this mysterious trusted friend?
Why did you choose to tell me now?
What-what are their names?
What do I do now?
Sadly, all his questions remained unanswered as the world collapsed around him.
Drago jolted awake, panting heavily.
He tried to collect his bearings. He was still in Dan's pocket, who speaking of which was walking somewhere- probably back into Marucho's mansion.
He tried to calm himself.
It was probably just a dream. A crazy, wishful dream.
For some reason, the thought actually made Drago...sad?
He felt something on his talons. He looked down at his claw, only to see one of his talons was adorned with a small ring, made out of a white scale.
Drago froze. That WAS NOT there before.
He peered at the ring more closely, it wasn't easy, since he was in ball form, but he was able to detect a few purple highlights on the white scale.
Identical to Wavern's scales.
It was real, he thought, terror taking over him.
It was very much real.
Now will be an excellent time to faint.
Just when he was about to prepare his dramatic fainting, a human hand made its way into the pocket and gently grabbed him.
Intruder! Drago thought helplessly as Dan placed him on his shoulder.
"You ok buddy?" He asked Drago, turning his head to get a better view of his bakugan. "You've been realy quite".
"I'm...fine" Drago said slowly.
How can I even start to explain? I barley understand this myself.
Dan seemed skeptical, but didn't push, which Drago was grateful for.
"Marucho called us all in. I wonder what's going on" Dan wondered.
Bet it's not as exciting as finding out you're a father, Drago thought, then mentally smacked himself. He needed to figure out what to do. He needed time to think, and he really, really desperately needed a second opinion and more information on the little Dragonets. His little Dragonets.
How many eggs were there? How old are they? Where are they? Who's watching them? Do any of them look like me?
what will the other brawlers and bakugan think? What will Dan think?
Then a horrible thought entered his mind.
Can I...can I even brawl anymore?
He looked up at his partner. His best friend. The human who saved him more then once, who fought by his side through fire and flame. Who Drago learned to trust with his life.
What am I supposed to do?