𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

━━━━━━━༺ - ༻━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━༺ - ༻━━━━━━━

╚»★«╝ 𝗔 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝘅'𝘀 𝗗𝗮𝘄𝗻 ╚»★«╝

[ Don't own any of these gifs ]

┈━═☆ - ☆═━┈

A story about the first Quabdrid to exist in the world and how she carves out a legacy for herself, opposite to her family's history.

" I've spent the majority of my life trying to find my place in the world. Trying to fit in, be normal like everyone else. Then, I realized being an outcast is amazing and I'm proud of it. I will fight for always and forever, even if it kills me. _ Fayenyra Mikeaelson_

━━━━━━━ - ━━━━━━━

          ╭━─━─━─≪ - ≫─━─━─━╮                     Legacies Season 1

╭━─━─━─≪ - ≫─━─━─━╮
Legacies Season 1

╰━─━─━─≪ - ≫─━─━─━╯

━━━━━━━ - ━━━━━━━

          ━━━━━━━༺ - ༻━━━━━━━

         ━━━━━━━ - ━━━━━━━

                      𝑺𝒀𝑵𝑶𝑷𝑺𝑰𝑺;

_Fayenyra Mikeaelson is the youngest daughter of Klaus Mikealson. Born on the night of a fire eclipse. The young Mikealson came into the world wailing out loudly, purple flames surrounding her body.  For the first in history, the moon was purple that night.

If that wasn't strange enough, a mysterious creature with the body of a dragon and the wings of a Phoenix danced in the sky for hours.

The creature flew into the little Mikealaon's crib instantly bonding with her. This strange event gained her a nickname. " The Dragoinxness "

Growing up, Fayenyra was raised by her older brother Marcel, seeing as her father was absent from her life and her mother died when she was a baby. She often felt out of place in her family.

One day, she begins to develop these strange powers out of nowhere. She could control and manipulate any elements into any shape or size, floating objects in the air, etc.

The young mikealson girl tried to seek out answers but always came to a dead end.

Sent to the salavatore at 5 by her family, she found herself even more out of place there and lonely.

Years later, When Hope tries to bring back their father; it ends in tragedy. Hope's boyfriend Roman the adopted son of Greta one of their father's enemies captures Hayley.

Hayley ends up dying saving Hope and Fayenyra from being killed by Greta

Hope distraught after her mother's death and doesn't wish to lose another parent. She cast a spell talking the hollow out of their father and the rest of their family.

Days later, Hope who has all the hollow power inside of her can't control herself and is begin to die slowly.

The hybrid ends up taking back the hollow power from his daughter and placing it inside of him.

A week later, the hybrid  sacrifice his life for his eldest daughter and his brother follows in his footsteps not wanting his brother to face death alone.

Now 2 year's later, the young Mikealson tries to pick up the pieces and move on with her life peacefully, while trying to being there for her sister.

What the young mikealson girl wasn't intended was chaos arriving at the salavatore school. Folk tale Monsters begins to show up in Mystic Falls causing destruction and danger along the way.

Fayenyra and her sister Hope along with their friends band together to try to keep monsters from taking over the world. Along the way they discover their true selves.

* Dedication *

Special education to _stargaryenx,                 
ProtonCoccus,

   Special education to _stargaryenx,                  ProtonCoccus,