Chapter Seventeen: Birthday Bash

━━━━━━━༺ - ༻━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━༺ - ༻━━━━━━━

Fayenyra was sitting next to Hope in Ms. Emma's office talking about Landon, She sat there happy with a smirk on her face hearing how her sister about Landon and their kiss, it made her happy to know her sister was finally finding some happiness for herself.

She sat there, a smirk playing on her lips as she listened to her sister Hope talk about a boy named Landon and their shared kiss. It warmed her heart to see her sister finally finding some happiness.

"Nothing will come of it. I may never see him again. And a phone relationship isn't what I want. But I love his voice, it's soothing and smart. And his eyes... they are a peculiar green-gray that seems to change with what he's wearing... Oh, God. Who am I becoming?" Hope sighed.

Fayenyra and Emma exchanged amused glances, chuckling at Hope's predicament.

"Sounds like a normal teenager to me," Emma suggested.

"Or a girl in love," The young Mikealson teased.

"I am not in love with him, Fay!" Hope blushed, but Emma was pleased to see her engaging in typical teenage conversation.

"I do like hearing you talk about having a crush, Hope. It's refreshing," Emma said, ignoring a buzzing phone. "You don't need a therapist, Hope, you need a friend. Like how Fayenyra has Wade."

"Wade and I are friends, I think," Hope mumbled, not sure what her relationship with the fairy was.

"I mean other friends, aside from Wade. I want both of you to expand your social circles," Emma advised.

The young quadbrid shook her head. " I'm not much to socialize,".

"Then perhaps it's time to make an effort to engage with other students," Emma suggested.

"The ones who mock me as the 'purple-eyed freak show Tribrid', thanks to Lizzie?" She asked sarcastically.

"They're only teasing because they're envious," Emma asserted.

"Envious of what? There's nothing to be envious of," Fayenyra scoffed.

"They're envious of your beauty, Faith. Your eyes are unique, they draw people in. Even back in New Orleans, people were drawn to you," Hope added.

"I wish I had normal blue eyes like yours," She muttered.

"Your task for the week is to accept who you are," Emma instructed.

"I'll try," Fayenyra sighed before Emma excused herself to leave.

"Has anyone been causing you trouble?" Hope asked, gazing at her younger sister.