Chapter Nineteen: Zombie Hunt

━━━━━━━༺ - ༻━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━༺ - ༻━━━━━━━

Back in the gym, Fayenera was sitting down glancing up at the clock as the minutes went by. Hope say down beside her, gazing at the wall.

Rafael was pacing around the gym wondering what to do. He knew he couldn't let Lizzie down tonight after the events of last night he needed to make it up to her.

He turned his gaze on the two sisters. " You two can slay a dragon, but you can't get us out of here."

Fayenera rolled her eyes. " Look, wolfie there are certain rules when it comes to witchcraft. When a witch casts a boundary spell only they can take it down.

" Or Lizzie and Josie could siphon the magic " Hope said.

" Well, that's unlikely, seeing as Lizzie probably thinks I'm standing her up right now " Rafael cursed under his breath.

" Good, maybe it would be better if she thought you stood her up; rather you showing up then crushing her heart at the end of the night." The young Mikealson said.

The young Werewolf shook his head. " I'm not that guy, okay? I don't just forget about people.

Hope rolled her eyes. " Relax, it's only been hours."

" It's not that! Look, it has only been six weeks since..." Rafael was about to say until Fayenera cut him off.

" Your girlfriend Cassie, died." Fayenera cut in, her eyes began to glow a liac color feeling the negative emotions coming from Rafael.

She began to close her eyes trying to block out his emotion not wanting to feel it anymore.

Rafael nodded. " I feel like I cheated on her, dishonored her memory. Maybe, if I can do things right with Lizzie it could...

"Then what? It'll exonerate you." Hope said.

The young Werewolf shrugged his shoulders. " I don't know.

"Look, Raf, you went through something awful, and it's right to mourn your girlfriend, but you can't pretend to like Lizzie to make yourself feel better. That's not doing her any good, or yourself!" Hope exclaimed

"You can't keep dragging her along; you're only going to end up hurting her. In the end, you need to tell her the truth."  The young Quadbrid said, her back still turned from him.

" And how do I do that without breaking her heart?Rafael asked.

"You're going to break her heart in the end anyway, but it's important that you let her down easily and gently," The young Mikealson replied.