Chapter Seven: Kill Me Now

━━━━━━━༺ - ༻━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━༺ - ༻━━━━━━━

Fayenyra, Hope, Josie, and Lizzie sat in a circle in Dorian's classroom, holding hands with the other witches.

" All right, gather around," Dorian said.

"The fluid movement of energy from witch to witch is what chain spells are about," Dorian explained.

As he looked around the room, he noticed that one of his classmates was missing.

"Where is Penelope Parks," Dorian inquired.

"Um, lady cramps, Mr. Williams," Lizzie replied, with a snicker.

Dorian nodded, "Sorry I asked." A discordant group results in an uneven following.

Except for Hope and Fayenyra, the rest of the group laughed at his statements.

A piece of paper fluttered across the air. Dorian reached for the piece of paper.

"Who's in trouble with the headmaster?" Josie inquired.

" Probably the same people who started the rumble with the local high schoolers," Hope resorted.

"This isn't the Hunger Games," Fayenera said, sarcastically, gazing at the twins.

Lizzie locked her gaze on her glaring at her darkly not wanting to hear her input.

" Lizzie Saltzman, Josie Saltzman, Hope Mikealson, and the baby makes four, and off you go," Dorian said, glancing at them.

Josie and Lizzie's gaze quickly shifted to the two sisters who were perplexed.

Later in the library, Lizzie, Josie, Fayenyra and Hope stood with Alaric.

"This makes no sense, Dad, why are we being punished?" Lizzie questioned.

"Because you started a brawl at a charity football game that risked exposing what we do here," Alaric said.

"Well, you weren't mad last night," Lizzie said.

"I was angry last night, but my undying love for my daughters overcame my rage."

"I volunteered everyone in the game, so stop arguing; you're lucky it's only community service and not jail time," Alaric continued.

" Can I at least rebut in my defense, if the court permits?" Lizzie inquired.

Fayenyra scoffed, "No one wants to hear your pathetic speech."

"Fayenyra, shut up," Lizzie shrieked.

"Come over here and make me go on," Fayenyra challenged, flashing her glowing eyes at her.