Chapter Three: No Ordinary Girl

━━━━━━━༺ - ༻━━━━━━━

            ━━━━━━━༺ - ༻━━━━━━━

Fayenyra was in her room trying to find an outfit for the party tonight when she heard the door to her dorm open. Turning around, she saw her sister enter with a distraught expression on her face.

"Hey, wanna go out for a hunt in the woods?" Hope asked, glancing up at her sister.

The young Mikealson  looked at her sister, sensing something was wrong. "What's Wrong?"

Hope paced back and forth for a few moments before speaking out. "Landon can't be compelled."

" WHAT! " Fayenyra exclaimed, her eyes widening in shock at what she was hearing. "What do you mean he can't be compelled?

"MG tried to compel him, but it didn't work," Hope said, explaining to her sister.

"There must be vervain in his system."

The eldest Mikealson girl nodded and said, "Yeah, that's what Dr. Saltzman thinks." Landon is being held in the werewolf transformation cellar until then.

"You want to set him free, don't you?" Fayenyra questioned her, staring at her sister suspiciously, knowing she had feelings for Landon.

"Of course not," Hope said, scoffing.

The young quadbrid crossed her arms against her chest, gazing at Hope. "Yes, you do." I know you have feelings for him. Your mind is racing all over the place with guilt and sadness.

Hope shook her head at her sister, detesting her ability to easily read minds and feel emotions from people. "Could you stop whirling around in my brain for once?

"Look, I can't help it, okay," Fayenyra said. "I hate having to feel everybody's emotions and thoughts. It's painful for me to handle it all at once.

" Especially feeling your negative emotions all the time," She added.

The young Tribrid gazed at her sister in pity, hating how she had to deal with feeling her emotions all the time. "I'm sorry, I know you don't mean to do it.

"But you're right," Hope said. "I do want to set Landon free, but I don't want to turn on Dr. Saltzman.

Fayenyra grabbed her sister's hand with hers, stroking her hand softly. "It's going to be okay." Landon will be fine. If you're worried, just visit him, and maybe you can comfort him.

Hope shook her head; a blush formed on her face, and she said "I'm sure he's fine; I mean, he can handle it."

Fayenyra smirked at her sister, feeling waves of affection and desire come from her. "Okay, whatever you say."