Chapter Fourteen: Strange Dreams

━━━━━━━༺ - ༻━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━༺ - ༻━━━━━━━

Fayenyra was dead asleep on her bed gripping her purple silk sheets with her hands. She started to turn and toss back and forth. Once again, the young Mikealson girl was being consumed by her dreams.

She opened her eyes and found herself standing in front of a blue force field.

The young Mikealson girl walked closer towards the force filed, she looked up and saw an older women asleep inside of it.

" Come closer." A voice said, causing her to stumble back

" Who's there. " Fayenyra asked, looking around her surroundings trying to find the source of where the  voice was coming from.

" Look up here, little one." The voice said.

She tilt her head up and saw the older women was awake gazing at her deeply.

Fayenyra returned her gaze staring her up and down. " Who the hell are  you."

The older woman smiled. " My name is Rosalind, little one." 

The young quadbrid glanced at her curiously. " Why are you in my dreams.

Rosalind gazed at the young girl deeply. " I am here to help you, little one. " I can help you find the answers you seek about yourself.

Fayenyra scoffed at the older women. " I don't need your help.

The mind fairy smirked at the girl enjoying the fierce attitude she was showing. " Really."  Don't you want to know where your powers are from, where you are from originally. More importantly who your mother was.

The young teen eyes's widened when she heard those escape the women's mouth. " You knew my mother."

Rosalind nodded. " Yes, I did." She lied. " I can tell you all about her, if you like.

" Who was she." Fayenyra asked. " What happened to her.

" I will tell you in all due time, little one." Rosalind smirked. " But, first you must release me from this prison.

Confusion wash over the young Mikealson girl's face wondering the older women was talking about. " What are you talking about."