Chapter 14 - The crown

Wihoohoo. I've updated. Now I'm on my way home from Norway, it was incredible. The fjords and mountains and stuff was real. So awesome.
And did I tell you that I've seen Frozen Fever? It....GAAAH!!! So perfect and funny and cute and perfect animation, plot, voices, characters, music...I don't want to spoil anything, but there was a part I loved which was really nice of the directors to make, and if you know me well you'll know which part it is. Hopefully. Anyways, here's Chapter 14 of Queen of Winter: The crown.

"Alright ladies! Two missions: One, go to the north mountain and get the royal crown. Two, serious business with magical rock trolls," I ordered to the Arendellian guard, which had ten guards plus me, Anna, Kristoff and Sven. We had just continued the journey after stopping at Oaken's sauna. We were traveling by horse, except for Kristoff who insisted on bringing his new sled. I rode my horse Frøya, wearing a dark green cloak over a black dress. Anna had her horse Snø, wearing the blue and violet bunad she bought during the curse.
Everyone mounted their horses and we were off.
We reached the North Mountain at lunchtime. Anna suggested that we should eat in the ice palace, but I wasn't sure if it was safe. We planned to eat afterwards, after all, we were only going to search for a little crown.
I reached the doors of the giant palace, which opened right away.
The building knew me, as if it was alive. It even shifted colours depending on which mood I was in. Now it was in a dark blue and purple, showing it's sleepy state. A kind of haunted mansion-feeling filled me as our group walked up the stairs. The next floor looked nearly like a cave - Ice splattered everywhere on the floor, and ice on the side, making the room look smaller. I decided to clean up the mess and raised my hand, but then- I was slammed into a wall and lost my breath. My shoulder hurt really bad but I still sat up to see what was going on. Marshmallow stood ready to attack Anna, with my crown on his head. I stood up and ran against Anna. With a roar the monster lifted his arm to attack, but I ran up to Anna and made her wake up from her confused state to jump away just in time. " Wooh, thanks," she said between breaths and I let out a nervous laugh. We turned to see Marshmallow attack again, this time Kristoff, who had just entered. This time I literally stood and watched Kristoff fall down on the floor and try to crawl back until Anna ran up to help him with me following. The three of us stood up, slowly backing as Marshmallow went against us. "What do we do?!" Kristoff exclaimed.
"Run!" I answered and we started running to the left but Anna tripped and fell. Marshmallow was very close and Anna screamed as I dragged her up behind an ice block. "I know a place we can go to.." I began but was cut off by Anna.
"Elsa....it hurts.."
"What does?" I said and turned to her. Anna slid down the wall and whimpered, "Marshmallow hit my leg."
I looked at her leg and saw that the fabric was ripped, showing a big red wound. "Oh my god.." I said shocked. "Kristoff, help her, and follow me."
We walked to the place where the stairs to the bedroom should be but only saw a big wall of ice in front of it. "It has to be somewhere here," I stuttered looking for an entrance but finding nothing. "I can't carry her anymore, Elsa," Kristoff moaned. "I'm hurt."
"Well I can't carry her!" I said with panic in my voice, referring to my shoulder.
We turned to see Marshmallow at us again.
"Elsa reverse him or something!" Anna shrieked.
"I can't, I'm too scared..!" I lifted my arms and ice spurted against Marshmallow making him fall. I covered him in ice, pinning him to the floor.
I tried to relax and made his sharp ice-claws disappear, thinking of making him less aggressive. "He should be harmless now," I whispered. The guards slowly emerged from several ice blocks and looked around.
"You did it, Elsa.." Anna said before she fell down to the floor. In a second I was kneeling at her side. "But you're hurt, Anna, I'm sorry..."
"Oh shut up."
I looked up at Anna.
"What? Stop blaming yourself for not being able to protect me! It's okay, you saved everyone's life in here."
I smiled. "Okay. But you're still injured, and we need to help you."
"I've got a plan," Anna said, propping herself up on her elbows.
"We'll go to the trolls and ask if they could help healing me. My injury is a better explanation than to say that we just planned on visiting them."
"But.."
"No butts. I mean...whatever. I'm the princess, I decide."
"Well, I'm the Queen, I rule," I answered back as me and Kristoff helped her up. I started cleaning up the ice.
"Can you just trust me instead of worrying?" Anna said irritatedly.
"Okay, I'll try," I said and walked up to the sleeping Marshmallow and took the crown, placing it on my head. "No butts." I said and laughed.