Chapter 2 - Change

The next day I longed after meeting Jack Frost again, so I was very annoyed when Anna woke me up in the middle of the night and insisted that we had to play. But I couldn't resist when she asked if I wanted to build a snowman.
I shouldn't have done that, because three hours later, my life was destroyed, with thirteen years of misery to await....

It all happened so fast. Me and Anna ran down the stairs, into the ballroom and created our winter wonderland. Glittering snow was covering the floor and we had so much fun making a snowman and playing in the snow. But it didn't take long until Anna was hit in the head by a streak of my ice. I knew that those snow-slopes were too high, and too fast. Little Anna was hit unconsious, and we had to travel to the trolls in the forest. I remember talking to my father when we was going to go there.
"But father, you have always warned me about the forest, and the trolls. They're fae creatures."
"I know, I know dear." My father bent down, looking at me. "I think that they can save Anna. But be on your guard, and stay close to us."
I nodded.
Then we left, and succeeded to take Anna to the trolls to heal her. But they took away her memory of my powers, and the only ones that knew about my powers were my parents. I guess that all magic comes with a prize....

Now I had to to suffer all day, because I was locked up in my room, seeing my parents at the evenings and trying to learn how to control my powers. And on top on that, I had Anna knocking on my door every day asking if I would go out and play, and in the winters the asked,
"Do you want to build a snowman?"

Short chapter, I know. But the next ones will hopefully be longer.