Chapter 1 - Odd

I pulled the blanket over me and looked at the window. Outside the northern lights lit up the dark sky, pulsing in green and purple colours. That it was beautiful Anna thought too, because as soon as our mother had left the room she ran to the windowsill. Now she sat there, watching the dancing lights.
"Elsa, look," she whispered. As always, she added, "The sky's awake."
I smiled, watching her blue eyes grow bigger in wonder. We watched the northern lights for a while, until Anna stood up.
"It's cold in here," she said, "Can I go to mom for a while?"
"Of course," I answered and Anna left the room. When I was alone I sat up and waved my hands. A cold feeling went through my arms and to my fingertips, and snow was created, swirling around in the air. A smile spread on my face as I made it snow in the room. It was now much colder in here, but it didn't bother me. In fact, I loved the cold. I loved my powers, and now when Anna was gone it was a great opportunity to practise my powers. When I played with her she often wanted me to create many things very fast, so now I could focus on more details. My powers were getting stronger each day. I stopped the snowing and yawned. I was really tired now. I leaned back, closing my eyes, and it didn't take long until I fell asleep.....
I was woken by a creaking sound, like someone opened the window. I opened my eyes and found that it was still dark, probably an hour later. Then I caught a glimpse of something in the shadows. A male voice chuckled.
"So, you can see me?" It asked.
"No, but I can hear you," I answered a bit scared. "Who are you?"
He stepped out in the light. He was a tall, young man with pale skin and strangely enough short silvery hair. He had a dark blue hoodie, brown pants. And he was barefoot. Weird. But, he gripped a long wooden staff that was curved at the top and his whole body was covered with frost - Even odder. He had a big grin on his good-looking face as he said," I'm Jack Frost."
Jackson Overland Frost, the Guardian of Fun? I didn't know so much about him but I recognised the name. I had no idea why I remembered his full name. I tried to say something, but I was speechless.
"What's your name?" Jack tried.
"P..Princess Elsa," I stuttered.
"Ah, so you're a princess! That explains the castle, and your room."
Hadn't Jack thought about that? The way he saw thing made me giggle.
"About your room," Jack continued, "It's freezing, aren't you cold?"
"Ehm, no." I was unsure if I should tell him about my powers or not. I mean, should you trust a guy that jumped in through your window at night just like that?
"The cold never bothers me, anyway, why are your clothes covered with frost? Aren't you cold?"
"The cold doesn't bother me either. Plus that my clothes just...becomes like that. I have this staff, you know, it can create frost, and sometimes ice, and snow."
I gasped. Another one one who had the same powers as me? I was just about to tell him about my powers when I hears Anna's footsteps from outside.
"My sister's coming!" I whispered.
"Is that a problem?" Jack asked.
"I don't want her to wake up the whole castle if she sees you."
"Okay then. I'll be back tomorrow. You seem special...." Jack searched for the right words but gave up and left. I leaned back to my pillow very confused. Now that was odd. Very odd.

So this was my first chapter! I hope anyone reads this.... It's my first published fan-fiction on Wattpad, so I'm a bit nervous.