Chapter 8 - The chandelier

A young man came running into the room to help Anna. He was probably an ice harvester, to judge from his clothes,
and his well trained body.

"Who is this?" I asked, but quickly changed my mind. "Wait, it doesn't matter. You have to go."

The ice man seemed to think it was a good idea, because he had helped Anna off the floor and was heading for the stairs as he looked at the walls where icicels formed. The sun had set and the light of the chandelier was now yellow and orange instead of blue.

"I know we can figure this out together..."

"How? What power do you have to stop this winter?" I yelled. "To stop me?"

"Anna, we have to go..." the ice man said.

"No, I'm not leaving without you, Elsa!" Anna panted.

"Yes you are," I said and raised my hands in front of me. I backed as I saw an enormous snow monster take form. In a second it had threwn Anna, the ice man and Olaf out of the palace. I saw that the ice man had a reindeer, too.
Perhaps I should call him 'the Reindeer guy...'

"Why did you do that?" I heard Jack say behind me. I sighed.

"Because I had to. Marshmallow sent them away fast..."

"You gave the creature a name?"

"Olaf did."

"Olaf?"

"Another snowman."

"Now you're that bad g..."

"Shut up!"

"And now you want me to leave?"

"Yep."

Jack jumped up on the railing. "Just don't turn evil Elsa", he said.

I gave him an irritated look and he flew away.

I sighed and went into the palace. The chandelier rooms' light glowed red as I repeated the old rhyme:
"Conceal, don't feel...".

I was woken up at dawn by voices from outside the palace. I went downstairs and opened the door to find prince Hans and five guards trying to get past Marshmallow. Two of the guards were the Dukes', the men that had danced with Anna at the coronation party. They saw me and succeded to get past Marshmallow and now they ran against me. I closed the door and ran for my life, up the stairs and into the chandelier room. They aimed their crossbolts at me and when I raised my arms to protect myself from the arrows, they were stopped by an ice block that I automatically had created. Right. My powers. I stopped maybe five arrows. At the next arrow I shot an extra strong ice blast to the guard who was pinned against the wall. I turned and looked at the other guard and stopped for a moment as I saw the fear in his eyes. Whatever! I created an ice block which pushed him out at the edge of the balcony...

"Queen Elsa!" I heard Hans yell from behind. "Don't be the monster they all fear you are!"

With a last snatch with my hands the guard fell off the balcony. And I was too terrified to look at the other one, so I didn't see him aim his crossbolt at me. Then I heard another sound and looked up.
The chandelier was falling towards me...

Queen of Winterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें