➳27

Aye, baby let me see it~

"Welcome to Neo Island!!!"

Neo Island was an island which was discovered in 2016 and then turned into a tourist spot in 2021. This island had become really popular among both Koreans and foreign tourists. This place would make you feel like you were in heaven. The sea was very clean around this island and the air was very fresh there. It had a hill covered with lots of trees where you could go for hiking and camping. The hotels here were all of good quality. Beach parties were held on every Sunday. You could even try so many types of water activities like banana boat ride, scuba diving, snorkeling, parasailing, jet skiing, etc.

The group of nine friends arrived at the most famous hotel there named Hotel 127. They all went to their individual rooms. The rooms were shared by Jeno and Jaemin, Jisung and Chenle, Yumi and Kiara and a bigger room was shared by Renjun, Haechan and Mark. Mark internally cried that he had to share a room with those two as he clearly knew one time they would be super clingy and the next time they could cut each other's throats.

Yumi came out of the bathroom after freshening up only to see her roommate standing in the balcony. She went closer to her and leaned on the railing, adoring the scenic beauty. The shimmering sunlight making the sand sparkle like a thousand tiny jewels. The majestic deep, blue ocean was still there shining because of the dazzling sun rays and the waves were crashing against the shore. People crowded the beach with their friends and families. It felt so fresh and relaxing. One could hear the seagulls screeching and smell the saltwater. A cool breeze swirled around the two girls sending their hair in different directions. "Woah so beautiful", Yumi said as her eyes kept gazing at the nature infront of her.

Kiara nodded with a small smile, suddenly feeling nostalgic. "Right. Very beautiful. Feels like utopia."

"Let's go and eat something. I'm hungry." The older girl tried to control her growling stomach, feeling extremely hungry as they took an early morning flight and didn't even eat breakfast.

"You go. I'm coming."

"Ok. But come fast or else Haechan will eat your food too", she said with a chuckle and left the room.

Kiara looked at the huge cliff which was located far way from her as a sea wave crashed against it. All the memories came flooding back in her mind as her happy smile turned into a sad one. "Why did we have to come here out of all places?"

■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■

"Let's get started", Jeno said, ready to serve the ball as they decided to play beach volleyball.

"Wait wait. Look whom I brought?" All heads turned to the owner of the voice, Haechan who was dragging Mark with him.

"Mark!" Yumi jogged closer to the two boys.