Only one chance

POV Y/n

Still 10 minutes until the lights are turned off, and still 4 minutes to execute our plan.
We managed to persuade Adriana to help us, with the condition that we also tell her what the game would be.

The three of us went through the plan again.
"Are you ready?", I asked and they both nodded.

"Well, I am not really but you only live once," Kang Sae Byeok just rolled her eyes in response and Adriana had to giggle.

Adriana separated from us, we were video monitored after all. We were not allowed to draw attention to ourselves. Kang Sae Byeok and I lay down next to each other for the last three minutes.

I would have fallen asleep if Beleza hadn't nudged me. It was my turn with the first part of the plan. I doubled over with a groan, as if I were nauseous, and slapped my hand over my mouth as if I were about to vomit. I retched a few times which helped my skin look paler.

Kang Sae Byeok picked me up and I really had to pull myself together to stay in character. Shit, that was hot.
My skin temperature rose and that is guaranteed not played.

"Ey guards!" yelled 067 through the window, "this girl here is not well, she really needs to go to the bathroom and to a sink"

"Lights out in 5 minutes, we are not authorized to let you out at this time".

"You are ridiculous bastards, if she throws up all over your floor you can have a lot of fun cleaning," I retched again extra long and shivered playfully. Immediately the door opened and one of the guards led us into the bathroom.

"I'll have to undress her inside to dab her body with cold water, she's burning up. So don't you dare come in, pervert," 067 hissed and slammed the door behind us.

Without exchanging another word, she lowered me down. I opened the faucet and took some towels to wet them. I didn't stop moaning and gagging, and I also made comments that I was cold and about to puke.

067 meanwhile managed to open the shaft. I let the water run and quickly helped her up. We looked at each other again, and I know it wasn't the right moment to bug her, but still I winked and threw her an air kiss with my hand.

She rolled her eyes but snorted briefly in amusement. Her head disappeared into the shaft with her body. Only then I slowly stripped down to my underwear and began to dab myself with the wet towels. Of course, I didn't forget to stay in character and really hoped Adriana wouldn't spank it.

As if my mind was heard, shouting started. At first that of Adriana, then more and more people joined in panic. I heard footsteps outside, another guard was coming.
The adrenaline shot through my body without pause and my pulse raced faster. I became louder so that neither of them would get the idea of coming in.

"The people are unmanageable we need your help, also you need to clean up the vomit on the floor, one of the players spit out the food again"

"What happened?"

"They think there's some poisonous animal in there and they're banging on the door nonstop. In all the excitement, the one has spit out the food"

"What about these two in the bathroom?"

"From the sound of it, they're not going to do anything wrong. But we should still take a look now"

"Just don't, one has completely stripped the other, and I don't feel like getting shot by Boss for abuse. You know the rules as well as I do."

The shouting from the people got louder now and the two guards ran off. I was pretty sure that as soon as they came back and we were still in here, they would realize that something was wrong. I looked at the shaft and hoped she would come back as soon as possible.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just spread the dirty towels nicely on the wet floor, had wetted my body again, when 067 feet appeared. I quickly ran into the cabin and grabbed her ankles and carefully helped her down onto the toilet lid. She jumped off it.

"And? Do you have something?", I asked excitedly and then she looked at me.
Her eyes ran over my body, I had completely forgotten that I had only underwear on.

"Why are you-"

"It's all part of the plan to make the guards think even more that you undressed me," I muttered bright red and she started to grin. She was damn close to me, I felt the warmth of her body against mine.

"What?"

Before she could answer, first the bathroom door banged open and then the cabin door. I squeaked in fright and Kang Sae Byeok immediately stood protectively in front of me.

"Didn't I tell you not to come in?" she growled angrily, her eyes literally killing the guard. She spat on her feet in front of him.

"Wait outside the door so the poor girl can change!"

Without another word, he pulled away and I put on the rest of my clothes. They stuck uncomfortably to my wet body, but there were worse things.

067 slammed the door and pulled me past the guard behind her. I pushed him angrily against the wall as we passed by.

"Disgusting," I hissed to him before catching up with 067 and walking beside her.
I looked at her from the side, anger still written all over her face. I nudged her gently with my shoulder, her eyes met mine.

"Hey we did it, we were successful," she nodded gently smiling but raised her fingers to her lips. We would talk about what she had seen later.

She knew about the fourth game.