It all ends (last chapter)

POV Y/n

The guard ducked and jostled me around the waist. He pushed me against the wall and lashed out with his fist, but I kicked him in his private area with my knee and spat in his face.

He pulled back in disgust and sank to his knees because of his abdominal pain.

As soon as my legs touched the ground again, another fist hit me in the face and I slammed my head against the wall and only saw black for a moment.
The metallic taste in my mouth told me that my nose was bleeding. Well, it could be worse.

Just in time before the second blow would hit me, I threw myself to the side and somehow got myself up.

Beleza was fighting two guards, I was fighting two.

My two colleagues stood firmly on both legs facing me again. With my sleeve, I wiped the blood from under my nose and sniffled.

"Can't you just give up voluntarily, I'm really getting bored with this", I rolled my eyes and attacked them both with the scissors in one hand and the poker in the other.

Sae pulled the gun over one's head and knocked the other down with the glass. She picked up the largest shard and rammed it down one's throat, but was immediately yanked back by the other one under her shoulders.

The guard threw her on the table that broke under her weight. He grabbed one of the wooden legs and lashed out.

At the last moment, Sae twisted to the side, straightening up with a gasp. She grabbed the other end of the wooden leg and tried to snatch it out of the guard's hand, but failed. She skidded across the floor and rolled off to land on her knees.

"Beleza!", I shouted and slid the poker to her across the floor. She nodded with a grateful smile and didn't hesitate for a second to attack the guard with it.

"This really isn't going to be fun," I muttered, armed only with the scissors, and ducked over the jump of the one guard who had tried to yank me to the ground.

I quickly ran towards the other one and tried my luck stabbing him with the scissors. It was harder than I thought and I got tired quickly. I retreated to the control center to catch my breath.

"You're pathetic, give up already", one of the guards laughed.

"Not until hell freezes over", I rolled my eyes angrily and hurled the scissors like a boomerang towards one of them.

Not my best idea, but at least they'd both be distracted.

They ducked over it and I took those few seconds to save myself to the weapons lying on the ground. I picked up the closest one and pointed it at both of them.

"Don't think I don't have the guts to shoot", but they both just laughed their asses off.

"Don't be so stupid. There's no ammo in there sweety, so forget-", I fired, the bullet hitting his thigh. He cried out in pain and held it in a crouched position covering the wound.
The other one stood frozen. Even the one fighting Sae hesitated and at that moment she hit him dead across the forehead.

"I'm not stupid, I'm just a woman, which means, first of all, that I'm much smarter and more successful than you," I opened my fist with a grin, with two more bullets inside.
I had hidden three of them into my pants pocket from one of those fabric bags Beleza had hidden earlier.

"And second, no one, really NO ONE, calls me sweety, except my girlfriend, so start praying," before anyone could even say anything else, I put the remaining two bullets in the revolver and shot them both dead.

One in the head and the other in the neck.

"Oops, wasn't enough time for that unfortunately", I shrugged innocently and looked up into the surprised face of the love of my life.

"I really don't know right now if I should be scared for my life or falling in love with you for the thousandth time... definitely both," she nodded and I laughed, catching a huge grin from her.

I dropped the gun, Sae leaned against the door frame of the side room where we were sitting inside earlier.

"Too soon to celebrate y/n", a groan, to my right Adriana straightened up again.

Her cheek I had slashed was bleeding without end, a crazy grin was glued on her face, in her hand she held the scissors I had thrown blindly a couple minutes ago.

"Are you kidding me? Can't you be really dead for once?"

"You can't get rid of me! I always get what I want!"

"Adriana please, just stop and face it, you lost"

"No, y/n, you lost, this is the end"

"The end? I just started", I caught the flare gun that Sae had found in the emergency box.
I pointed it at Adriana.

"Bye bye"

I fired at her, the red flaming bullet hitting her and throwing her against the wall.

She threw up her lunch and stayed on the floor, a huge blood stain marked her chest.

Water ran from the small hole on the wall into the submarine.

The light changed to red, the alarm was going off, everything was about to explode here.

Sae grabbed my hand and pulled me along.

We held our breath and opened the door out, the cold water welcomed us like an old friend.

-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-

"Are you okay?", Beleza woke me up from my flashback. I nodded and smiled at her.

"It's just been...really creazy. I'm glad it's finally over and that you're okay"

"You're sweet, but I owe my life to you"

"I owe my life to you too Beleza. There was something good about those games too, and I definetely don't mean the money", she laughed softly and I leaned my head against her shoulder. Silence spread.

"What are we going to do now?"

"I don't know. I guess enjoy life?"

"Yeah...yeah, we've really earned that"

"And we'll start by introducing you to my mother and brother. And after that we'll travel around the world. Just the two of us. And in between we'll visit your parents. Then we'll continue to see what the future holds for us"

"I can't wait," I beamed at the thoughts and looked at her. We lost ourselves in each other's eyes.

"You know, this would be the perfect moment right now"

"For what"

"This" she leaned over and put her hand on my cheek and delicately brushed her soft lips over mine briefly before placing them properly on mine and kissing me lovingly.
My brain stopped working but I kissed her right back.

We loosened only millimeters, but only so that I could kiss her right back, this time not so shyly.
We both lost ourselves in the deep kisses.

3rd POV

And they lived happily ever after.
Oh wait.
No they didn't.
Yet