「 𝟑𝟐 」

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

"... Jungkook?"

You shake your head, blinking with confusion.

"Where did that name come from?" You mumble underneath your breath and keep walking.

You ignore the man you were staring at. He's handsome, but you don't know him.

He watches you step closer to him. He looks as if in a trance.

Bringing the phone back up to your ear, you start speaking to Sunwoo.

"Sorry, Sunwoo. I was dazed," you laugh softly and walk by the stranger, but he keeps looking at you out of the corner of his eyes.

"Y—" the man starts to say something after you step next to him, but he suddenly shuts his mouth and starts walking forward again as if in a hurry.

"Are you heading home?" Sunwoo gains your attention from the stranger on the street. You watch the man round the corner of a building, and then you turn forward and shake your head.

"Oh yeah," you admit while forgetting all about the small encounter. "I got your cupcake too," you say softly.

"Vanilla flavored, right?" He chuckles in a tender voice.

You roll your eyes. "Of course, I told you I'm not that bad." You laugh and round the corner of the sidewalk.

"I'll see you at home. I should be back soon."

"Okay, I'll be home in a couple of hours. I had to leave for a little bit, but I should be back in a little while." He admits.

"Alright, I'll see you at home tonight." You both hang up the phone, promising to see each other in a couple of hours.

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

As soon as you get home, you kick off your shoes and jacket before rushing into the house to try and find a place to hide his present.

"Just where am I going to put it this year?" You mentally sigh because he's so sneaky around Christmas time.

He's like a child who has to know and goes searching when parents are asleep. It's sweet that he still acts that way, even though he's in his forties.

Thinking quickly, you decide to go into your bedroom and hide it in the shoebox underneath your dresser. He always checks underneath your bed, in the closet, and even behind the toilet.

It's his first go-to places, so hopefully, you might be able to find somewhere else if he gets too close to where you're hiding it.

For now, you'll keep it inside the shoebox. You slide the box underneath the dresser again and move a pair of shoes in front of them so that he won't think anything about it.

You sit back and relax for a second after rushing around. You admire your bedroom.

The floor is light-colored hardwood, your bed's frame is small and white, and you have matching white furniture around the small space. It wasn't a lot, but it was more than what some people have, so you were grateful.