Chapter 2: The Tabloid

The best solutions are often simple yet unexpected.

_Julian Casablancas_

Lorena's POV

Arriving home early in the morning, I slowly emerge through the brick wall that leads to the kitchen window with the help of our family cook, Francesca Oriano, a Thirty-one-year-old cook who turns into my best friend and comfort companion. She assists me in climbing up into the kitchen with a tight frown.

"Lady Cicero, What made you stay out the whole night?" she frowned. "I had to pretend last night to be you by laying on your bed when your father came in to check up on you." She grimaces even more as she continues.

"You'll put me in big trouble very soon." she raised a question.

"C'mon, Francesca. No one is putting anyone in trouble here. Where is my father?"

"In his old study!" she says. "He has been furious since last night after receiving a call from some strange number," she says.

"Hmmm. Who dares to anger the king himself." I giggle.

"C'mon, you must change before he steps out to see you wearing the same clothes as yesterday."

I nod with a smile. "Oh, before I forget, I got you something." I slowly opened my handbag to bring out the eye pencil and eyebrow brush I bought for her."

"Gracie, Lady Cicero!" she looks happily at the pencil as she opens it to stare at the shade.

"Lady Cicero?" Ms. Aldofo's voice was heard from behind us.

"Roselina?" I called with a shocked face.

Roselina Aldofo. Twenty-eight years old, brunette hair, slim figure, and pale skin. Maid in charge of deep house cleaning, a girly gossiper, and also reliable.

She walks into the kitchen with a stunning face, looking down at her phone before raising her head to see Francesca and me in the kitchen.

"My lady, you're up so early. But why are you dressed up like this?" she furrows her confused brows.

"What is the fuss about this morning? Why so focused on your phone?" I polled at her.

"There is a picture all over the internet. And for a second, I thought it was you, but then again, I thought that it couldn't be you. You can't stoop so low. You're the confident woman of exquisite manners." she beams.

I furrow my confused brows. "Why was I the one that came to your mind?"

"See, it's a wanted announcement from the CEO of Andino Lanfonsy Group." she points at the screen of her phone for Francesca and me to see. "She has the same hair as you and the same birthmark at the same place."

My heartbeat dropped, looking at the heading of the Blog. It has the  -WANTED! Writing on it. Why is that birthmark so familiar?

It's Lorena Cicero. That's, is me; why am I on the Tabloids? How on earth did someone have a clean shot of my back?

"But why is he making a big fuss to find this girl?" Francesca rolls her eyes sarcastically.

"What a sexy back." Roselina smiles.

"She's not the mistress of the CEO, right?" Francesca looks dreamily at the picture.

The wanted lady is me?

"Who released the announcement, and what time was it posted?" I grimace. Roselina and Francesca both look at themself alleviated.

"It was Makris Andino. Current CEO of Lanfonsy group." she continued. "Andino group is an internationally famous financial business with a Tycoon, CEO," Roselina announces.