Notice

Hello everyone, this is a brief announcement that I failed to give to you all but fear not, it's a good one still. This book (The prudish bride is a series) which the book one which is The Prudish Bride: Contracted to Her Nemesis, will be completed today with a chapter, and it will be the end of it.

Hold up, fear not, book two will continue immediately as promised (with giving you all an update every day)

This is because I'll be putting up this book on Amazon kdp, and I don't want to remove it from Wattpad, so I'll upload Book 2 also. I planned on self-publishing this book as a paperback, so splitting it in two will help reduce my expenses. I hope you all will purchase this book (ebook) on Amazon Kindle or a copy of the paperback when it's all set. Amen.

Book 2 will also be available, and you can find it in my profile with other Books, too, and book 1 for those who are yet to read it. I'll put the name of the series down below. New bookcovers will also be made in case you see any changes.

#THE SLOWBURN SERIES#

BOOK ONE: THE PRUDISH BRIDE
Subtitle: Contracted To Her Nemesis.

BOOK TWO: FORCED MARRIAGE TO THE PSYCHOTIC BILLIONAIRE

This is it. See you all with a thrilling update on book 2 ( after an update of a chapter to end book 1, of course)

You can add Book 2 to your Library for a new glowy update. Thanks a lot, guys.