Chapter 3: The debit card

There are always going to be circumstances you can't plan for. There's always the unexpected relevance and the fate.

_Jason Silva_

Lorena Cicero's  POV

"Can I come in?" I ask from the small opening of the door. Two minutes later.

"No response?" I open the door gradually. "I am in." I notify whosoever is inside.

Where is he? I thought that man said he was inside this office.

Suddenly, I started hearing smooching sounds. —wait a minute, is that kissing sound that I'm hearing? I walked in exclusively.

"Buon Cielo–" I screamed with my bag falling from my shoulders in uncertainty.

"Who's there?" The Voice was rigid and eclectic with irritation.

Is he having sex in the office? Is this man? My eyes are still fixed on my catnapped nemesis. Is he a lovemaking maniac?

He turned to glare at me with a frown, and it was quickly replaced with a smirk on his corner lips. His eyes are acceptable. But familiarly, he's a perverted man.

"Makris. Get her out of here; she's spoiling the fun. Please, baby, don't stop, ignore her presence," The lady in excess red lipstick, looking so indecent and also like a paramour, voiced out, making her voice sound sensual.

He looks back at the lady with a grimace as he slowly buttons his dress. " Neonato, I need to handle something first. I'm afraid that you've got to leave now."

"No, Amore, I don't want to go; we barely got started," she mumbles as she caresses his face.

"Go, you don't have to be afraid; I love my women striking and curvy." He winked at her. "We can continue where we left off..."

She smiles at him as she gets up, making me see her whole body dress. A short kneel-length body hug-red gown. She is exposing the whole of her back to her waist end. Her curvy figure was —Very manipulative shape, her big breast firm at the top of her neck. Her dark hair is in a deep curl, with too much make-up, as if she's a slut in a movie.

"I'm leaving now," She kisses him, then turns to me with a tight frown. "You're a skunk. Do you want to take him away from me? No way!" She Mutters to my ears, giving me the death gaze with her piercing blue eyes.

"Psychopath..." I mumbled to myself.

Instantly, she stepped out. He turns to glance at me. The way his dark blue suit looks clean and very fashionably classic. He seems so fit, His striking blue eyes. With his arm in his pocket, he strolls to my side.

"Well, you've appeared fast," He smirks.

"A big CEO wants to see me. Where do I get the nerve to be sluggish?" I fake a smirk.

He peeks at me from my face down to my feet—the sign of irritation is evident on his face. "Still wearing the clothes of the last incident. And you seem to have some complaints about me?"

"What does a powerless woman like me have to complain about a tremendously renounced CEO?" I entwined my hand to my chest angrily.

He started moving towards me with a perverted smirk on the corner of his lips. I looked shocked as I stepped back bit by bit till my body found its way to the frigid rail wall.

"What are you doing?" I stammered.

He slams his arm to the wall with a perverted smirk. "You tell me!"

"I said, what are you doing?" I stuttered again. "I'm telling you, don't mess with me!" I notify him.

He chuckles.